Review: Miss Claire Single eye shadow

3 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 6)


Hi girls
My item for today’s review is Miss Claire’s single eye shadow. I went to a cosmetics shop and unintentionally I bought it also...hehehe. It is of cranberry shade with a bit of purple undertone and is highly pigmented. It is a very beautiful shade and I just love it.  I dint had a single eye shadow, so m very happy to have it as it is a very beautiful shade. Its shade number is 0253.




Here's the swatch :-

My Experience:-
  • ·         I am using it for more than 6 or 7 months.
  •  It is highly pigmented which has made me to fall in love with it. 
  •  It is very smooth and does not irritate your eyes.  
  • It is of very fine quality and it doesn’t has fall out. 



Ingredients:- (from web)
Mice, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenyisuccinate, Jojoba Oil, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Octyl Palmitate,   Mangnesium Stearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Pheoxyethanol, Chloroxylenol.

The eye shadow is of 2g and it costs Rs. 95 INR.

Last but not the least I would recommend it to everyone to have 1 eye shadow from Miss Claire. These are very good. :D








You may also like

3 comments:

  1. undoubtedly very good eye shadow...... B-) :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah prabh :P i knw we bought it together :P mine is lost in my stash =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love the shadow colour..gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.