Review: AVON Simply Pretty kajal pencil

4 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 11)

Hi girls....i’m back and today i’m going to review a kajal pencil from AVON. J AVON has many eye pencils but I wanted to try my hands on kajal so I bought this. :P I found it good. This was my first kajal pencil and had a very good experience with it.

Here is the product:-





Avon kajal pencil comes in a pencil form which can be sharpened. The pencil is black in color with a matte silver cap & bottom. Black is the only color available. It has a creamy texture & glides very smoothly.
Swatch:-



My Experience :-
  • I have a good experience with this kajal, since i have sensitive eyes, it didn’t irritated my eyes.
  • It smudges around my eyes...which i dont like at all, so i dont often use it.
  • I avoid using this kajal coz it has very less staying power and moreover it smudges a lot.
  • It can b washed out very easily with water.
  • It is very affordable.
  • It can b applied very smoothly and does not irritates my eyes.
  • The pencil is of 2.6 Gm and I got it from an AVON Representative for Rs. 70.

Sorry about the ingredients as they are not mentioned on the product.
Cya...God Bless...



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. nice review prabh :D even i had it..but the pencil broke inside the cap, and i couldn't use it =(( its lost somwhr in my stuff =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) it is a good kajal..but once u r used to khol pencils u hardly use these kajal pencils... =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review, I am in lookout for a Kajal, which doesnt smudge at all :(, Jovees is the only one that lasts 4-5 hours without smudging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii divya :) if i may suggest, then u shud try gel eyeliners, most of them are safe to b used on waterline, while the pigmentation is fab and u dnt hv to worry bout smudging or flaking, and they stay on and on \m/
    check out these :-
    http://www.makeupmypassion.com/2012/01/review-maybelline-eyestudio-lasting.html
    http://www.makeupmypassion.com/2011/10/review-mac-fluidline-blacktrack-review.html

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.