Teaser : Faces Go chic Lipstick - Poppy Red

10 Comments

Hi All  





Today i'm going to post Faces Go Chic Lipstick Swatches --  Teaser ( a new feature on my blog, where i'd be posting images, like a preview) . So this is my second lipstick From Faces Go Chic Lipstick, my first Lipstick from this range was Hazelnut. I will post some of its images sometime soon. So for now enjoy the images 



Poppy Red is a vivid coral-red shade, which brightens up the face. This is my first Official RED/CORAL Lipstick, and i got it after drooling over so many coral shades i saw my fellow blogger friends supporting. This is still quite a bright shade for me, and i'm trying it almost every day just to get hang of it.




What do you say ?? Does it looks good ??  I will soon do a review, this is just a Teaser 

You can check swatches of 6 Faces Go Chic lipstick here.

Have you got anything from this Range ??

Godbless !!



You may also like

10 comments:

  1. well well this teaser worked out...as m little jealous.. :-$ anyways this is a beautiful color and and ur lips are looking so seductive... :D :7

    ReplyDelete
  2. =)) lol prabh =)) oooooooooo u j'd u :7 hahaha wen r u goin to get sm frm this range /:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O:-) very soon...may b on my B'day.. :P :-?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh wowww ;;-) v dnt hv tym den.. lets go shoppping \m/ 2:-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks amazing on ur lips oopsi :x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a b'ful shade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MakeupMyPassion28 June 2012 at 12:46

    heena u'd love it <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.