EOTD : Pink & Soft Browns Eotd-Tutorial

12 Comments

Hi all !!
Today i wore the following makeup for my Training, in case you don't know, I'm undergoing Industrial training  So i just wanted a nice hint of color on my lid, but not much dramatic. I opted for pink and brown because these shades will suit anyone. Pink color used all over the eye lid , imparts a perfect glow and serenity, whereas brown was used as a substitute of black ( NO !! you can't always use black ) to soften any harsh lines. Lets start the tutorial :)

1. Apply some foundation or an eyeshadow base, whichever you use, i just had my regular moisturizer on my lids too. Now apply a soft pink shade all over the lid (you can obviously control the intensity of the colors) just pat the shade.



2. Now take a soft brown shade, using either a fluffy e/s brush or a crease brush, apply it around the socket of your eyes. Make sure to move into small circular motions and blend. Fill in your waterline with a kohl/kajal/liner whatever you want to apply, use a thin liner along your lashes (i haven't lined my eyes), apply mascara. To highlight naturally, i used a dot of concealer below the highest point of my eyebrow arch, blended it, and to set it i used my compact over it with a light hand.

 This was the final look, and i personally loved the look because it was just apt for the day, you know it has been monsoon like since 2 days lol :D this was perfect for the day look, i used some blusher and lipgloss, and i was ready to go !!!



The following picture is after i came back home from my training, pretty ok-ish 

Products used :- (All the products have been already reviewed)

DID YOU LIKE THE LOOK ?? WHATS YOUR EVERY DAY WEAR ??

Godbless !!





You may also like

12 comments:

  1. nice and simple work... ;) I only wear my gel liner.. ;;-) though I don't have much products bt i would also like to try this look with my blusher.. :D B-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe :D :P mee too fussy bout what to use or what not to.. u hv luvly eyes :x the liner suits u soo well /:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, great look for everyday. Nice soft colors yet the brown you used adds depth to the eyes, cool.

    Anusha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku anusha :) this combo is gr8 for day use .. Welcome :x

      Delete
  4. Simple, cute and sober look. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! a simple yet classy EOTD! :X you should post a full pic to show us how your entire day look is 2:-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankuuuuu :x :x Deeps me nooo comfortable putting my pic here on my blog :-ss although i try to include my pic for tuts i do for wiseshe :x :x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i understand.. even i wasnt comfy putting pics of myself on my blog and to come to think of it im still not :P but it would be great to see your overall look! :) or you could you even mention the lipgloss and the blush you used with this eye makeup.. and btw my so called everyday look is just some kohl (and not the stark black one; i use a grey eyeshadow on top to soften it since i go to a school to teach :P) and a blush (nyx tea rose) and a tinted lipbalm or maybelline lipgloss in touch of toffee..borrrringgg (:|

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh wow :D u teach kids re ?? :x :-* me luubb kidsss o:-) ok then to post pix first i wud have to conceal marks n blah blah from my face =)) i would start by putting half cut pix what say ?? /:) my evryday look varies.. but Mac desert rose blush is must for me now, & faces lippy+nivea fruity shine :P baki evrythng else differs from day to day =))

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey this looks pretty and is wearable everyday too!! Oops..can u help me search for equivalent shades in inglot??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanku kejal, i'm happy u liked it B-) ;;-) :x :x i mailed u regarding the same kej..chk ur inbox wenever u get time 2:-p

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.