Review: Avon Simply Pretty ColorBliss Lipstick.

6 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 8)


Hi girls.....today I’d be reviewing a lipstick from Avon. Avon’s simply pretty range of lipsticks is very popular and has provided many beautiful colors. My mom has got Avon simply pretty ColorBliss lipstick in Milk Chocolate shade. Trust me it is a very beautiful color and can b worn by girls and ladies of any age. I found this particular color that goes with almost every skin tone.  

Here is the product:-






This lipstick gives satin finish with a burst of radiant and blissful color. It provides full coverage. My mom likes this shade so much that she is using this particular shade for more than a year. Even I also like this shade and I also apply this particular shade when I go to some party. 

Here is its swatch:-







Some of the shades which you can get in Avon’s simply pretty range are:-
  • Milk Chocolate
  • Plum Perfect
  • Mystic Beige
  • Cranberry
  • Mango Mania
  • Berry Glitz
  • Truffle
  • Cherry Red
  • Coffee Bean
  • Amethyst
  • Sweet Burgundy
  • Rich Wine
  • Graceful Nude
  • True Rose
  • Whisper
  • Rosy Kiss
  • Sweet Rose

My Experience:-
  • I had a good experience with this lipstick.It is beautiful shade, so I can wear it almost every day. 
  • It didn't left my lips dry so I didn't found any need of applying gloss on it.
  • It is not at all sticky and gives a nude look to my lips.

Ingredients:-
In ingredients I only came to know came to know that the product contains Vitamin E and jojoba oil to moisture the lips.
The lipstick is of 4ml and it cost me Rs. 80 INR Only. Do try this range and also this particular shade too. M sure you gonna love it too. 

Cyaa...God Bless....




You may also like

6 comments:

  1. my sis n mom also have this :P :P nice review prabh 2:-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D thanx ... ;) this is really very beautiful color.. :7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review, I like the shade and it's packaging. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D vertu, is oriflame better than avon kya ?? ;;-) :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gifted this to my Mum this Diwali along with the other and I myself use Romance and Amethyst..it's an excellent product and cost efficient too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. HArshita these r best affordable lippies :-BD

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.