Review : Avon Naturals Strawberry Lip Balm

4 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 3)

Hello gilrs...today m going to review one of the common and most loved lip Balm from Avon Naturals. Avon has provided with a wide variety of beauty products and one of them is Lip balms range.  Avon Naturals Lip balms come in various flavours and one of them which I found very good is strawberry flavor


Here’s my lovely Balm from Avon





This is a very handy and useful lip Balm. It helps you to moisture your lips for a very long time. It lasts for more than 3 hours and gives your lips a beautiful color. As I said it’s very handy so you can carry it with you all the day. I have tried cherry flavour too but I love strawberry as it has sweet fragrance and give a very light color to my lips. The problem I faced with cherry flavour is that it leaves very much of pink color which I dint liked.. 

Here is its swatch:-

My Experience:-
  • ·         I have a very great experience with this lip Balm that I am using it for more than 6 years. J
  • ·         It helps to give moisture to my lips and prevent my lips from dryness specially in winter season.
  • ·         It has a very sweet fruity smell.
  • ·         It gives a very light red color to my lips.
  • ·         I carry it all the day in my jeans pocket and can apply it anytime I wish to.
  • ·         I would recommend it to everyone as it is very useful and it can also add to your makeup.
  • ·         More importantly the balm can be used for 3 years from the date of manufacture.
  • The tinny balm is of 4g and I bought for Rs. 80 INR.

Sorry about the ingredients again as they are not mentioned on the product. L

Girls do try out this gloss I am sure you really gonna love it.

Cya..God Bless... J



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. i luv this balm prabh :x i'm a hardcore lover \m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thts a lovely colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is indeed a very good balm Krupa :x which lip balm do u use ?? ;;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes.....it is a very useful balm...i just love it...love its color nd fragrance... :D :X

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.