Happy New year Guys !!

5 Comments


Hii All !!

Happy New Year Guys !!

I know i sound dumb, wishing almost 4days after the new year  thats because my website was broken for like a week, and that was the scariest thing for me, i lost hope and felt like i was dead (i know you can relate to it). I wanted to sort out the things soon, and yes Thank God it all came back to the place. And now to celebrate i'll announce my Giveaway probably by the end of this week. So stay tuned And have a blessed year guys !! Hope we make it a nice and fun year. I pray that we all girls get more and more makeup products at a good price, and here's to all the Indian Beauty Websites, bring on all good stuff here please. 

Wishing all of my lovely readers a very safe and Happy New year !! Godbless 






You may also like

5 comments:

  1. now i see ur new site!! congrats and all d best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kejal thanks alot for being here :-* i thought my frns must have forgot me lol :)) thanks alooottt for visiting.. do check out the tut that i did esp for you ;;-) i hope u like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year........!!!!!!!!!! :D :7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Prabh :x :x ;;-) best of luck with ur dentish appointment =))

    wich reminds me evn i hv to go to dentist 8=| :-ss

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.