LOTD : Back to Black - The LBD

29 Comments


Post By Lee (Entry 6)

Hello Beauties,

This is my very first LOTD & I think is the first LOTd on MMP as well so its very special to me. This is the the look I wore to a friend’s sister’s hen party. The dress code was ‘Back To Black’ & you’d think it’d be easy for me to find the perfect LBD since in live in Delhi..errr NO ! Especially when you have 2 other friends shopping with you n we didn’t want to end up with similar dresses.



I searched the whole of Delhi/NCR region & finally settled on this polka dotted rosette dress.

I wanted keep my accessories minimalistic & all the attention on the dress so I paired it with a flowerette hair band, a stone studded bracelet & drool worthy pumps which went perfectly with my dress. And how can a girl leave home without her stash of emergency ‘touch up’ stuff? So I carried a black sling bag to complete the look

Here’s a complete breakdown of my look

Dress :- Incense for Rs 1799



Bracelet :- Pantaloon for Rs 399



Shoes :- Pellenium for Rs 1899



Sling Bag from a store in Lajpat Nagar for Rs 750



Hairband from Lajpat Nagar for Rs70




Hope u all liked my look 



You may also like

29 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion31 July 2012 at 11:04

    omg i really really loved the dress lee <3 the balloon style skirt is totally fitting ur figure :D <3 loved each n everything right frm the polka dots, the little rose thingy on the waist line, ur bracelet, the pumps <3 <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Lee...loved your hairband & those black pumps are really droolworthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovedd your look . . lovedd it <3 <3 . . i have a couple of tops from incense . .. love its collection . .. ohh and head band is <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooowwwww... very beautiful lee...Loved ur dress.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u thank u thank u prabh <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so glad u liked it! was kinda nervous coz its my first LOTD!thanks!
    Yeah incense has a huge fabulous collection from tops to dresses to shorts..Love the store!
    Thanks once again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me tooooo ray..The pumps especially are my present love.thanks for liking it! :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. thankuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu upsi :* :* :*..n not to mention it hid my flab prefectly :D..thanks!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Lee. Loved the look .You are so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely!!! love the whole ensemble!!
    Ruhie
    http://emoruhi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU DONT HAVE FLAB!! Puuuuhlleeeaaassseee!!!!!!!!!!! You look lovely, YOu should do more lotds often :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Harshita Srivastava31 July 2012 at 21:55

    I envy ur pumps :P :)
    and u luk awesome babe, your dress suits u so well..

    ReplyDelete
  13. MakeupMyPassion1 August 2012 at 10:08

    i envied her pumps too :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. MakeupMyPassion1 August 2012 at 10:08

    hhaaha exactly :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. u look very very cute Lee..everything is so well put together..u rock in LBD

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely pics.. I liked the dress and the shoes the most... and you ofcrs :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super pretty dress nlook gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. MakeupMyPassion2 August 2012 at 18:07

    its soo cute na :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanksss deepsy!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad u liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahaha they're my absolite favourite
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thankuuuuuuu so much Pree :*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aw thank u so much

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved the dress and shoes..very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. MakeupMyPassion6 August 2012 at 08:49

    d shoes r really pretty <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. very pretty....luvd everythng frm this look

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.