Review: Matrix Biolage Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

10 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 10)
Hi girls....Today i’m going to review a shampoo from Biolage Matrix. I recently bought this shampoo as I was suffering from dandruff. I tried many shampoos but dint got rid of the dandruff. Then I searched for the Biolage shampoo and I got to know that Matrix Biolage has launched its newest range of Scalp Therapy. The scalp therapy include oil , shampoo and serum. So to give a try and to get rid of the dandruff I bought this shampoo from Matrix Salon which is nearby my home. As Matrix products are not easily available so you can buy them from Matrix salons.

Here is the product:-



Mostly anti-dandruff shampoos remove the dandruff when you wash your hair but after 2-3 days the dandruff comes back. But with this product I didn’t found that. Moreover anti-dandruff shampoos leave your hair dry after wash. But when I used Biolage Anti-dandruff shampoos I was fully satisfied. The dandruff doesn’t come back and my hairs were also not dry. :D


 Here is how the shampoo looks like:-



My experience:-
  • I had a very good experience with this shampoo as it has helped me to get rid of the dandruff, much satisfied as compared to other anti-dandruff shampoos that I used.
  • It has a very pleasant citrus kind of fragrance.
  • This shampoo is mild so it doesn't irritate my eyes and on the same side strong enough to remove the dandruff.
  • This shampoo cleanses and purifies the scalp and hair. Leave hair soft, shiny and refreshed.

This bottle is of 200ml and costs Rs. 190 INR, available mostly at Matrix Salons.

Cya..God Bless...




You may also like

10 comments:

  1. I've oily scalp so it's hard to find the dandruff problem. Thanks for the review Upasna. It'll help me in future. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi vertu :D this isn't my review.. its prabh's :-* i've just started using the shampoo ;;-) happy till now :-BD, we don't get matrix stuff easily, salon ppl r nt ready to sell, but luckily we found it :D hope ur doing good \m/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog, new here :) and following you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanku Shruti :x welcome here ;;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always thought biolage was expensive but its not:-O

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaa emm even i used to think the same way =)) but salon ppl r so stinky 7:p wish.. these were available on regular shops or our online websites \m/ its pretty good n affordable :D i too have bought it.. hws u ??

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey can u tell me if i want to buy this product online.. where can i get

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii pretty :) i'm sorry its not available online yet.. though u can buy it from authentic Matrix salons..:) :D welcome :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. TapaswiniSwain9 March 2012 at 12:20

    We have matrix salon hair, thanks a lottt for the review, will buy a shampoo and conditioner very soon from this brand.!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.