Dare to Wear : ILLAMASQUA Sophie-I Technique Tutorial

10 Comments

Hi all !!
With this tutorial, i'm going to introduce a new feature on my blog, i.e "Dare to Wear", (D-T-W on menu bar), wear i would post almost insane (read: non-wearable) and creative tutorials. This is going to be my interpretation of the latest Illamasqua Sophie-I Technique. I was wanting to do it, by erasing half of my eyebrows and then drawing new one, but since i couldn't find my fevi stick i could not lol :D 

This is the inspiration picture :-


They also have provided steps to achieve this look ..


I don't have illamasqua products.. but lets start with my tutorial 




And now this is the final look 

Since the steps are already provided, i didn't bother explaining it again, but in case if you still want to know, then Check out my latest Vidya Balan's Inspired Hot smokey eyemakeup tutorial here, which is almost similar to the Sophie-Technique. 
Following are the products i used :-


On Face :-

Hope you like my version  I would try to do both wearable and artistic tutorials for you all, let me know what you think about my new feature "Dare To Wear".

Do you Dare to Wear this ?? Godbless !!





You may also like

10 comments:

  1. Wow! So inspiring! You have done great! I really love Illamasqua, one of the best makeup brands I have tried!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice ee tutorial upsi..luks gud..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Catanya
    Thanks for the kind words Catanya :) :) i've not been able to grab Illamasqua stuff yet, but i wish too.. :) thanks a lot for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowwwwww.....very beautiful look...;) nd nice tutorial... =D7 :X

    ReplyDelete
  5. PRabh Thankuuuuuuuuuu :x :x Wednesday 2:-p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice U. Like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops!! It is absolutely superb..and it looks soo good on u!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.