Wednesday Haul !!

6 Comments

Hi all !!
I seriously have no idea what was in my mind when i purchased the following items from Big Bazaar 



Well this wasn't a planned purchase at all. I got following things :-
  • Clear Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 'Soft & Shiny' (Pears Soap was free) 
  • Parachute Advansed Body Lotion 'All Season' (I'm liking the fragrance)
  • Care mate Regular baby wipes (best for removing makeup)
  • Complan Memory Chargers  (not included in the pix lol, but it tastes yummm )



I also bought Matrix Biolage shampoo the same day, Well, why did i bought two anti-dandruff shampoo ? Thats because the biotique shampoo (part of my recent haul, which i forgot to post) gave me dandruff  And no wonder why i picked up two anti-dandruff shampoos very same day. Anyways i would soon review the biotique dud product. 

Oh !! And yes Inglot has 20% discount, check out here. I ordered one blush from them 
Did you check out my First Giveaway ?? If not then hurry up  check details here

Did you Hauled something Recently ??  Godbless !!




You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Oh I hope the shampoo's help your dandruff problem dear! I have been planning on trying out the Parachute Advansed Body Lotion, my friends have provided some really glowing reviews of this moisturizer! I hope that you will have a good review up on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anushka ;;-) yep i'm all stuffed with 3 anti-dandruff shampoo (thanks to one out of them wich gave me dandruff 7:p ) but i'm looking forward to use matrix shamppooo \m/

    Hws u ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul upasana. Btw which shampoo gave you dandruff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii vertu :) Biotique's bio margosa which says "Dandruff expertise shampoo and conditioner" on the product gave me this amazing gift 7:p

    ReplyDelete
  5. lollll...nice shoping... :7 biolage is surely going to help you to get rid of the dandruff... ;)
    I'll send you its review very soon... B-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh woww luking forward to ur review :-w \m/ i stil haven't decided which shampoo to use first =))

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.