Review : Lotus Herbals Opulence Botanical Eye Liner

6 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 4)

Hi Girls.....today  I am  going to review a water proof eye liner by Lotus Herbals. I bought it online unintentionally from Urbantouch.com.  No doubt it has got very good look and it is herbal but it has disappointed me.



  • This eye liner has got a conical tip allowing me to apply it easily.
  •  It has got a long grip for easy application.
  • It is water proof so u can wear it very easily all the day.
  • It is a botanical eye liner with Almond Oil which relaxes your eyes. It does not irritate my eyes.


Its Swatch :-



My Experience:-
My experience with the eye liner was not too good and not too bad.
  • It has got a long handle which help me to grip.
  • Instead of brush it has got a conical tip with the help of which I can apply it very easily
  •  It is water proof, for I can wear it all the day.



             No doubt it has very advantages but it has some cons too. L
  • The Eyeliner cracks on the lower lash line, it flakes very  badly.
  • It fades away after a few hours, which is messy because it flakes and then fades.
      The vial contains 4g quantity and it costs only Rs. 195 INR. It is not expensive, it is good but it has disappointed me. L

        Cya..... God Bless...










You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Yea prachi it flakes soo badly :( hws u ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed....no doubt it is easy to apply and herbal too...but not a very good product... 7:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Upasana, i am doing good..sweety..How have you been ?? how's the weather in your city. enjoying the chill ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachi its quite cold here (:| wt bout delhi ?? /:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.