Review : Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamonds 07 Crystal Amethyst Review & Swatches

6 Comments


Post by Prabh (Entry 2)

Hi friends... :D today m going to review my favourite gloss Maybelline water shine Liquid Diamonds. I got it from  a Maybelline counter.. J This gloss has not disappointed me and had allowed me to add it to makeup  stash This is how it looks like..

Maybelline Water Shine Liquid Diamonds 07 Crystal Amethyst


Shade Description :- Its a very nice pink-mauvish color, and covers up pigmented lips effortlessly. By applying this shimmery gloss you can give your lips a new look and can make them look seductive.  As  its very handy and this color suits every skin tone so any one can wear it and moreover it is very handy to carry .



I’ve this gloss for more than 5 months. I just love this gloss and I would also like to try out some more colors. It can also used over a lipstick. As it has lots of shimmer so you can use it over lipstick to add some shimmer.

The Swatch:- 



My Experience:-
  • ·         My experience with this gloss has been very good.
  • ·         I just love its color.
  • ·         It has a very sweet smell.
  • ·         One thing I like about it the most is its shimmer. Its a very shimmery gloss which give a very beautiful look to your lips.
  • ·         Its bit sticky so I use it after applying Vaseline jelly on my lips. 
  • The bottle contains 3 ml and its cost is just Rs. 180 INR


Sorry about the ingredients as they are not mentioned on the product. L
Cya..God Bless... J


 




You may also like

6 comments:

  1. i luv maybelline :x i have a gloss from extra volume range :-* it has a li'l plumping effect ;;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to the Blog...Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii Shruti :) welcome dear.. ;;-) :x thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. :7 hello upasana ji... :7 how r u..?? ;) i must say to give a try to this shade too...it'll surely suet u... :7

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaa :D prabh i'm fine 2:-p u ready to rain reviews haa \m/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey..i hv orange shade..n its gud..bt ther is 1 drawback...it wipes off sooon:(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.