Review: Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner

11 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 5)

Hi Girls.....i’m back..and today i’m going to review Maybelline’s Gel Eyeliner. One of my very good friend recommended it to me, as she had started using it and she found it very good. After her recommendation I bought it online from www.Urbantouch.com. When I used it I was very happy as I was in need of an eye liner and this gel eye liner fulfilled my need.



This Lasting Drama gel liner is made of an oil-free formula with highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base. This gel eyeliner is thick and does not drip like liquid eyeliner does. It is smudge proof and water proof and can last for many hours (even a day).


Here is its swatch:-


My Experience:-
  •  It can last for many hours, allowing me to wear it for whole day.
  • As I mentioned it is smudge proof and water proof, so I can wear it without any problem. If accidently I rub my eyes I know that it will not flake.
  •  It can b applied very easily with the applicator brush which comes with it. 
  • Moreover it is Ophthalmologist tested, safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
      The tiny pot contains 2.8g for Rs. 375 INR

      Ingredients:-
   Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Isododecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide. [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides, Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77007/Ultramarines, Ci 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ci 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, Ci 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ci 77742/Manganese Violet, Ci 42090/Blue 1 Lake, Ci 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, Ci 77510/Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.]

      I am just in love with this eye liner. I wear it every day. Cya.. God Bless...




You may also like

11 comments:

  1. nice review prabh ;;-) this was my first gel eyeliner too.. :x :x but i'm lovin my mac fluidline blacktrack ;;-) \m/
    check here http://www.makeupmypassion.com/2011/10/review-mac-fluidline-blacktrack-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good review, I've this too and it's awesome, I completely depend on it for everyday or party use.

    I'm gonna enter your giveaway soon, just preparing the post, am quite slow. :P

    http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review..Can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ vertu
    ;;-) yes this is quite good :x but i wish dey launch other colors too :-w

    yayyy wud wait for ur entry :-BD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Prachi

    i cnt believe u hvnt got it yet.. :-/ u shud get it asap Prachi :D its quite gud :-BD \m/ btw did u chk out my giveaway ?? :-ss

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice review..just ordered it..
    following u @upasana
    checkout my blog here, :)
    http://fewunnecessarystuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Few unnecessary stuff

    :) hiyaaa welcome.. o:-) wud chk out back ;;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I want to know whether this liner dried up on you. Because all my gel liner get dry and its hard for me to work with them

    ReplyDelete
  9. MakeupMyPassion10 March 2012 at 13:09

    Madeeha, mostly gel eyeliners tend to dry after sometime, but that doesn't means that they've expired or you can't use them. What u can do is, either buy a mixing medium like Inglot Duraline, or you can keep the closed pot in some warm water to bring the gel to right temperature :) hope it helps.. 

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.