Review : Oriflame Very Me Clickit Lip Stain (Red)

20 Comments
Hi gals !!
I was very curious about the lip stain thing recently, but was not adventurous enough to shell my money on expensive lip stains like Max factor etc. So when i saw this lip stain in oriflam catalogue (did i tell you how lucky i consider myself for  having a very nice oriflame consultant ?? she is kind enough and gives me good discounts & i don't feel like i've burnt a hole in my pocket) Ok enough.. Read on to find out if it worked for me..

Claims :-
Give your lips a juicy hint of color. Combine with clickit lip gloss for total shine.

Price :- INR 169/- (i bought it last month in offer, don't remember that price)
Quantity :- 3.5ml


There's not much mentioned on the small vial like packaging (which is sturdy plastic and not a flimsy one though) except for the quantity. I wish if something regarding the ingredients was mentioned at least in brochure 


The small tube is exactly the size of my index finger   It is small, but thinking otherwise, it is a lip stain which is used a stain and not as lip gloss/lip balm/lipstick , so you don't really need a lot of quantity 



I'm ok with the sponge tip applicator, since it is not too soft or flexible and not too hard. It picks up just the right amount of product ,and applying the stain is not a big task.


Here are the swatches of the lip stain (in natural light) The swatches seem to be influenced with red mixed with coral hints, though on application it doesn't show up as coral. On my pigmented lips it gives a nice red tint (not too stark) but just a healthy feel to them.


Blended Swatch :-

How do i use it :-
  • Well i needed to figure out how to use it properly, as the very first time i used it made my lips sticky and i felt like i've applied some diluted fruit jam  And when i licked my lips (everyone does so ) it faded.
  • Next time i used it , i applied it evenly on lips, and let it dry. After that i stayed on for a good time. 
  • And finally now i've figured out how to make it last all day long !! I apply a thin layer of the stain evenly on my lips, I just let it dry for half an hour (without drinking/licking lips  ) in this way it stays on my lips for like 6-7hrs and even more sometimes !!

Experience :-
  • I'm using it almost daily, and haven't felt any kind of irritation or discoloration of lips ! 
  • It acts as a nice base for lip gloss,lip balms and lipsticks. I've tried it as a base on 3 of these and it is quite good  
  • I haven't dared to use it as a cheek stain, because i don't want sticky cheeks or say clogged pores due to fruity/sugary flavor and stickiness.
  • With that i need to tell u that it has amazing flavor, which might make you taste it off your lips.
  • If properly used it stays for 6-7hrs 

What could have been improved :-
  • They could have provided a list of ingredients.
  • Too yummy sticky for a few people, although i believe it needs to be sticky since it is a stain and it needs to adhere on lips. It cannot be compared to the stickiness of lipglosses, but something like you're lips are coated with sugar syrup layer.
  • It dries off, and doesn't moisturizes the lips, so there's no moisturizing factor, and you'll have to use a balm.

This was my experience with the lip stain, and i was disappointed at first, but after i figured out how to use it properly, i can say that it is indeed quite a good and affordable lip stain 

Have you ever used this or any other lip stain ?? Share in your thoughts ! Have a lovely week ahead 

Godbless !!




You may also like

20 comments:

  1. nice review.. upsi dahla!
    I have bourjois lip tint in rouge ..its nice,,nice tint but wen u lick ur lips..feels "kadwa" so no licking lips with bourjois :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. MakeupMyPassion26 March 2012 at 17:14

    ricky how much does the bourjois one costs ?? :D this one tastes yummy !! i must say u shud try... ;) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhaaaaa....blood red color....mast shade..... nice review girly.... ;) i wonder how i'll look with red lips...???  :-? I must try one bright shade like this..... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion26 March 2012 at 19:12

    yes prabh it is blood red in color, but comes out beautifully on lips !! :D just imagine having rose rubbed on ur lips.. ;) 

    ReplyDelete
  5. MakeupMyPassion26 March 2012 at 19:13

    oh and yes u shud try bright shade :D it instantly provides the glow on face.. and bright colors like corals and tangerine are 'in' this season ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ups I've this in pink - raspberry.. even i was eating them up at frst.. later learned the trick :) same pinch :) 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hav tis in a cherry shade.. Dried out my lips so mug :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. sounds great :) I haven't used lip stains before but would like to!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i din't like this stuff............. used and returned........ when i was not a representative f oriflame

    ReplyDelete
  10. MakeupMyPassion27 March 2012 at 14:39

    Ani it is drying, but then it's a lip stain na :) 

    ReplyDelete
  11. MakeupMyPassion27 March 2012 at 14:40

    Yes rakhshanda you shud try lipstains if you don't hv excessive dry lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. MakeupMyPassion27 March 2012 at 14:41

    its sooo drying zee :)) but i use it with balm on top ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. MakeupMyPassion27 March 2012 at 14:42

    same pinch rekha :D :D 

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is the first lip stain i used..i liked d color but not the drying effect...but then thats how i realise dlip stains were not fr me :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. MakeupMyPassion2 April 2012 at 20:52

    awww same here.. i cnt use it on its own.. i just let it dry and after that i use tinted lipbalm/gloss or lippie :D then it stays for like so many hours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. this favorite series for my toddler. Here, too, there is directory information, you can translate it by Google http://oriflame100.ru/uhod-za-telom/detskaya-prisypka.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. hie even i want 20475 red very me lip stain cn any one help

    ReplyDelete
  18. hie can u plz help mein geetin dis 20475

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great review dear :) beautifully written piece :) I'm a very big Oriflame fan and have used lots of their products and have this one too but in cherry shade. I put it with a lip gloss on top and it works well for me. I loved the shade that you've shown, will definitely get this next time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've got this one and the best thing I loved about it is that no hourly touch ups needed . . Just follow the application steps and you will have lovely color on your lips the whole day. This may be the best option for those who want to sport dark lips in the day. The stain brightens up your face so you may keep the makeup for rest of the face minimal .

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.