Review: L.A Colors 12 Palette Eyeshadows - Traditional

11 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 9)

Hi girls....today I’ll be reviewing a eye shadow palette from L.A colors. I got this palette as a gift from my aunt, And I was so happy when I got it as I was searching for a good eye shadow and to my surprise I got whole palette, check out here on cherryculture.com .This palette contains neutral colors which I can wear daily.

Here is the product:-



Available in beautiful color coordinated combinations.Colors can be used individually for a subtle natural look or blended together for a more dramatic,intense look. (From cherry culture)



This palette contains pigmented shades. The shades are so neutral that it allows me to wear it daily. Some colors are matte, few are a bit shimmery, few pearly, but overall wearable.They are soft and also don’t irritate.

Here is the swatch:-




I have got the Traditional color palette. The same palette is also available in Modern, Chic, Glamorous, Diva, Urban, Trendy and Supernatural colors. This palette gives you variant colors. With this palette you can have smooth and silky application. 


 My Experience:-
  • I am happy to have this palette, as it is apt for daily wear.
  • They are pigmented and give beautiful look on application.
  • They are smooth and so are easy to apply.
  • I just love the colors. They are not too flashy and not too dull.
  • They are too cheap, i mean they hardly cost anything. If these are introduced here in India, these will be sold like hot cakes.
The whole palette is of 14g. As it is a gift so I don’t know the price but for the review purpose I checked the price on internet and I found that this palette would cost $2.00 USD or Rs. 101.98 INR. You can buy it from www.cherryculture.com.

Cyaaa...God Bless... :)





You may also like

11 comments:

  1. %2 ?? :-O are u kidding me :-o i knw things are sometime wayyy tooo affordable but seriously $2 ??
    colors looook goooooooooddddddddddd 2:-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... :D these are very nice colors... :D ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...too good gift from your aunt prabh.
    Palette looks lovely.
    And $2 is sooooooooo cheap. Never seen inexpensive and good product like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :)) vertu i wish more of these cheap but good stuff to be introduced in India sooooooon 8-7

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice palette..i once used the blush,blue kajal cum mascara from LA colours..they were quite gud...now i dont find them anwhr..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Krupa
    :D m amazed at its price :-O.. whereas i would have really ignored it :|(if i was alien to blogging) at such a price thinking it of a cheap quality product =))

    HOWSSS uuuuuuuuuuuu ?? finally done with new blog na ? :) i will visit soon ;;-) :-*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i have this palleettee..My aunt got me this too..I have already finished one of this..I m using the second one..Love it..i use it everyday... perfect for everyday look!nice post,..prabh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oopps.. I have this one in TRENDY! Love it :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. MakeupMyPassion27 March 2012 at 17:45

    me too want phoren wale ankals aunties :-/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.