Review : L’OREAL PROFESSIONAL PARIS EXPERT SERIES HAIR MASK

4 Comments


Post by Prabh (Entry 1)


Hi every 1...m going to review a product which i’ve been using for many months and which has helped me to manage my hair. J  It’s a product from L’OREAL Paris, a Professional hair mask. A very good product to manage all kind of hair..bt its specially made for my hair type that is FRIZZY HAIR.. :D


L’OREAL PROFESSIONAL PARIS EXPERT SERIES HAIR MASK :-






HERE HOW IT LOOKS LIKE :-



Here are the benefits of using it :-
  • Ø  Repairs and nourishes devitalized hair fibre.
  • Ø  Hair is left revitalized, soft and shiny.
  • Ø  It’s major content Neofibrine, a unique combination of Bio-Mimetic, natural wax, shine perfecting agent and a UV filter for hair.

It’s Ingredients are:-
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Candelilla Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyle Alcohol, Glycrin, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12 and Fragrance.

How to use it :-
Apply and massage into shampooed and towel-dried hair. Leave in for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
The jar contains 200g and it costs Rs. 580 INR.



My Experience:-
This hair mask is basically thick cream based and have a very pleasant smell. My experience with it has been very good as my hair were very difficult to manage coz I have frizzy type of hair.. L but after using this product i’ve just fall in love with my hair.. J and I dint faced any problem with it. It made my hair so smooth and soft and made me to just flaunt my curls... :P

Coming up with lots more product reviews..till then...Cya God Bless J


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Woww prabh nice review ;;-) even i wanna get myself a nice hair mask L-) i wonder wen :-/ its gr8 it manages ur frizzzzy hairs :-BD 2:-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D good to see my 1st entry... :D >:D< O:-)
    :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes........you must buy 1 good hair mask... :D it really help to manage hair.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahumm wud get one soon filhaal i've got so many hair products to finish first #:-s

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.