Pink Obsession : Nail Paint Collection

25 Comments


Post By Lee (Entry 5)

Hello Girlies,
Today I’m going to share with you a problem I’ve been inflicted with since I was a toddler. It’s a very serious disease that’s taking over my life and yet I don’t want a cure for it. Its called OPD. No , no it doesn’t stand for Out Patient Dept. but Obsessive Pink Disorder.

Symptoms:
  • Most of your wadrobe consists of pink.
  • You yearn for every pink eye shadow you come across (ahem! La Colors ‘Serenade’ ).
  • Any footwear design you like you look for it in pink.
  • You dream of owning every imaginable PINK lippie out there.
  • Most of your Nail Polish collection consists of pink shades & you keep hoarding some more even though there’s only a wee bit difference between your old (Omg no I didn’t meant that babies) Np shades.
If you relate to most of the above points then you’re an official Pinkaholic & are bound to enjoy this post. Read on to feast your eyes.



I’m gonna swatch some of the Nail Polishes I own  in pink shades.
  
Colorbar Nail Laquer- Sizzling Pink 24
It’s a bright almost neon pink. Instantly brightens up your hands & feet. Needs more than 2 coats to get opaque.



Colorbar Nail Laquer- Autumn Rose 20
It’s not a pure pink shade but its one of my favorites so I just had to showcase it to you.It’s a peach-ish shade with slight pink undertones. This is the perfect shade for girls who don’t want to wear a “in your face” pure orange on their nails but yet want to experiment with subtle shades from the same family



Colorbar Nail Laquer- Exclusive 44
It’s a bright dark pink.tends to dull my feet so I prefer it for ‘ painting my nails.



Colorbar Nail Laquer- Rose Quartz 92
It’s a sober dirty pink. Perfect for office wear.



Lakme Fast & Fabulous- Crimson Pink
I had my mommy pick this up for me purely for the fact that it was named ‘Crimson PINK’. It looks more like a matte red to me . Looks lovely on hands as well as feet n surprisingly does dry in half a minute.



Lakme True Wear Nail Colour -N238 (Manish Malhotra Collection)
It’s a glittery pink shade with slight bronze hints. Looks gorgeous with ethnic wear.



Bonjour Paris French Manicure-Natural Pink
I’m not a fan of it at all but it does the job. Shall revert back to Miis Claire or VOV ‘s French manicure Nps once this finishes up.



Shenghji Nail Paint- Mandarin Blah Blah
Hee hee I renamed it since I cant read mandarin L. My aunt bought me this NP which can be used as a top coat or on its own. Unlike most glitter Nps we get in the Indian market this has chunky glitter & gives the look of pink Stones <3..LOVE!



Did you like my collection? Am I missing out on some other fabulous Pink shades? Then please drop in a comment & let me knowalso which nail paint you want me to review first ??



You may also like

25 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion28 July 2012 at 11:12

    wowww i loved all of the n.p's lee !! :D they're just fab.. i think u shud chk out maybelline colorama amanhecer n.p
    http://www.makeupmypassion.com/2012/01/review-maybelline-colorama-cremoso.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. lee i loved all colorbar NP u have bbut not the Rose Quartz 92 dnt knw y :\
    and i loved those pink stone typo NP :D evn the lakme F&F :)
    great post... nd lovely pics <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harshita Srivastava28 July 2012 at 18:17

    nice collection Lee..though I am not so fond of pink..more of purplyyy person ;) liked the glittery nail paint :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion28 July 2012 at 18:26

    i agree.. :D but wen it comes to n.p's i like pink n purple both ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MakeupMyPassion28 July 2012 at 18:28

    oooh y nt :( i liked rose quartz :D it will suit ur hands soo much aayu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! Enjoyed your post Lee :) :D....I think I have OPD too. My surgery PGs used to call me cotton candy cuz most of my dresses were pink or purple or had a hint of it. Happy to meet fellow pinkoholic :) loved the sizzling pink the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol :D i did a post on all the pink things i love! and it has 2 maybelline colors.. there are two shades in lakme which i absolutely love: 250 and 252.. Unfortunately I havent tried any colorbar ones :/ i love the last glittery one! *drool*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uhav a very cute collection :-) im a pink lover too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. dnt knw... waise ajkal m again in NO NAIL MODE :D i mean v short ...
    as rainy season ... nd i dnt wnt to get victim of any kind of germs etc :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i loved Exclusive 44 .....its like womsee wala red color ka swatch i saw on wiseshe :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the purple glitter a lot :) and the pink shade too

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks lovely! evn im suffering from OPD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the post...I am an OPD too :).... BTW u missed out on Dusky Rose from Revlon (its out of stock 60% of the time), Revlon's Bubble Gum polish and Lakme “249″ my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow loved the shade upsi..definitely picking this up next..thankies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. and my nails keep chipping :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. :D..its my absolute favourite this season..<3

    ReplyDelete
  17. thaaaaanks aayu <3..im so glad u liked them <3
    Though i thought u would've liked rose quartz the most since its ur typo colour..very sober :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. hehehe cotton candy :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh will check them out deepsy :)
    250 and 252 ok done :D..thanks!!!..and u should really give colorbar np a try atleast once..they have a huge variety and i love how their npz(in the Rs 150 range) have minimal chipping
    yeah the glittery one is fab..Wish we could get npz likes these here

    ReplyDelete
  20. awwww thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. he he same pinch shouru :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I used to have Revlon's bubble gum shade..was my absolute favourite but i havent been able to find it again..:(..will defo check out 249..Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. yesss.... i'm liking these color nw a days... :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.