Review : Schwarzkopf Osis Flatliner Protection Spray

7 Comments

Post by Shruti Shetty (Entry 8)

We all love styling our hair whether it is blow drying, straightening or curling and most of us rely on heat tools to fix a style. An important factor that comes into this is protecting our hair from the heat damage that occurs because of using these hair tools. This means that an amazing hair protectant is a must have and vital to help maintain the health of our hair. I decided to do a review on the one I am currently using. So this is my review on the Schwarzkopf OSIS Flatliner.





What the Company Claims : Ultra flat control+ 200 C heat-proof ingredients + long lasting flat effect +humidity protection + smoothes & reduces frizz.

Price : 675 INR for 200 ml

Availability : Purchased it at a beauty store near my place for 600 INR. (also available on stylecraze.com)

Expiry : 3yrs




My experience :-
The Flatliner comes in an aluminium bottle with spray application and can be set in open or close position, so your spray doesn't leak while travelling. The smell is kind of like cheap alcohol, which I absolutely hate. But thankfully the smell does not linger on for a long period.  The product isn’t sticky and is absorbed instantly by the hair. Well I think the product does its job well. It leaves your hair smooth and straight. I didn’t notice any shine or fewer frizzes but yes it gave my hair a good hold. It made my hair a little crunchy on application but once I used the straightener, it left my hair smooth.




Pros-
  • Sturdy Bottle.
  • Open/Close Lock System.
  • Not sticky.
  • Good hold.
  • Makes hair smooth and sleek straight.


Cons-
  • Availability can be an issue since.
  • Cheap alcohol smell.
  • Heavy aluminium bottle which might be difficult to carry while travelling

Conclusion : I like this spray and since this is my first heat protectant I have nothing to compare it with. But yes, I think I wouldn’t purchase this again and might try the Kerastase or the Toni N Guy one next. Inquisitiveness I guess !

Rating: 3.75/5



You may also like

7 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion9 August 2012 at 11:53

    i'd definitely get this once i get into regular hair styling :D and i liked the body n dat spray mechanism too :) i hope availability isnt an issue :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its available at stylecraze.com and also at those big beauty centres

    ReplyDelete
  3. MakeupMyPassion9 August 2012 at 12:39

    oh gr8 then :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried it and I'm highly disappointed!!! My hair gets back to wavy in no time after its use! Huge waste of money, if someone wants it, just take it from me...I have a bottle full of this thing sitting on my shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im going to review it soon (from my sad end) on my blog at
    http://fashion-byannie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww :-/ bad it didnt work for you apoorva.. now i'm in double minds too :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.