Jabong . Com : Powerhouse full of brands and Discounts !!

7 Comments
Hi all !!
Today i am going to share my unique shopping Experience with Jabong.com. Well ya'll know about this website, and boy when i visited this website for some real shopping, i was enchanted by the variety of each and everything that they have put into the store !!


They have got almost everything that you would want to explore while being on the same site, its like everything under one roof when you visit a mall !! If i can say, then JABONG is a Website MALL, makes any sense ?  Well, to me it does  

They have got so so soo many brands catering to almost everybody's needs and budget, y budget ? Not everyone wants to spend on big brands (reasons known and unknown ) and they have there own Courier company that allows you to check the contents while receiving, although my pin code was not under their personal courier service area, so they sent it via other Courier , BTW they also have a no.of Courier Partners who provide their service so that you don't miss out the awesome shopping !! 

Jabong.com
They have a full fledged column for each and every doubt that you might have before placing an order, and if you have a doubt, you should open the site and go through each and everything - Terms/Offers/Campaigns/Discounts/Cancellation/Return Policy/Shipping & Tracking .. you name it all, they have it all 


Before i go ahead with my purchase's Hymn , i will highlight few important features of the website being showcased these days :-
  • They're offering Rs.2000/- worth coupons when you signup with them, all you have to do is make an account with them. They will provide you 3 coupons, i.e 2x500  (The INR 500 coupon can be used up to 2 times and will be redeemable on a transaction of INR 2000 or above) and  The INR 1000 coupon can be used once and will be redeemable on a transaction of INR 3500 or above.
  • You can use these coupons across 20,000+ full priced products from shoes, clothing, jewellery, sun-glasses, and home & living.
  • Coupons can only be used to buy full priced (non-discounted) products.
  • Coupons can not be clubbed with any other offer.
  • For a single transaction, only one coupon can be used.
  • Coupon is valid for 30 days from registration. (I'd suggest you to signup when you're actually going to shop for the amount that meets the criteria of these vouchers, else this introductory gift will be a waste)


Well i bought the following pair of sandals, this is by the Brand Jove, i never came across this brand anywhere else on Indian Shopping websites. Why i choose this when i had many other options ? Umm probably because (Details of the specifications that the website mentions) :-
  • It was exactly what i wanted my sandals to be like : something that hugs the feet properly and gives enough support while walking without being wobbly. 10/10 on the size and fit 
  • It was not tooooo expensive : i don't like to spend thousands and thousands on footwear alone, simply because i know i get too bored of them soon, so i have to choose and spend carefully to buy something that doesn't burns a hole in my pocket and suits my requirements too.
  • Detailed Specifications : Everything mentioned on the website is exactly what you get in your package !! My sandal is exact, i mean the material looks a little shiny in the website, and it is the same when i received it in personal. Proper detailing about each and every thing, like height of heel, material used etc etc.
  • Had enough shots for me to convince to buy it ! Well kudos to the Jabong team for being so careful in updating each and every product with the required information. They don't serve you half baked pie , this is where most other websites fail - they don't update each product with its info. to convince the customer.


Check here
See the details of the sandals : this applies to each product they have out there on website, they also give the no.of items left for any particular item, e.g. s shoe size too.


Yayy now finally.. my feet get featured  (no they're not beautiful ) ooh yea i forgot to mention one point why i picked this sandal, it because i wanted to hide my fingers too  my size is no.4 , i.e. BATA size or in this case UK size.

Clicking all this wasn't fun.. i ended up in weird postures while doing soo 

The sandals came packed neatly in a pink and black box of the brand, i.e jove (my mom threw it before i could realize .. those extra little heel thingy also went away ) . Another thing, if you want to return a particular product, its advisable that you pack them in their original packing, i.e. for e.g. the pink and black box i got these sandals in.

Ahem ..now my "unique" experience : in short story :-
  • I ordered 'something' that was not of my size.
  • Called customer care people, they helped me out with the return thing. They were calm enough to explain me the minor details, like how was i supposed to return the product.
  • I sent them back the 'thing', they conducted a Quality Check (which is mandatory) to ensure that the product received is not tampered (which includes the tags and each and everything).
  • They assured me that the 'thing' has passed the Quality check (hurrayyy !!  man i was worried, cause i was worried that my money will get stuck) and they initiated the refund thing.
  • I opted for gift coupon for the amount i paid (they offer you 2 options, i.e. neft transfer or gift coupon), and within 1 day i got my gift coupon too which is valid for 6months.
  • It was a relief.. because the whole return and cancellation thing can get soo nasty.. but Thank Goodness nothing such happened. I'm glad that C.C people are trained very nice and friendly.

A few pointers to the Jabong team :-
  1. Please include a widget/gadget in your website that shows which pin areas are specifically under your personal courier service. Because everyone would want to open up their package to ensure the contents, which is only possible if you send the product via your own courier people.
  2. I personally had a hard time to ensure that my order has been placed or not. In my very first attempt, the website showed that my order had been placed, i even got a text on cell, but no confirmation call, that is when my order got cancelled because i didn't receive any confirmation call for 2 days, after which i again placed an order and second time everything went smoothly.
  3. The company is fairly new, and are going to broaden their services, and therefore i'd like to see them expanding their pin areas via their own Courier service.
  4. I'd really like to see more brands in their Makeup Section, for e.g. MAC, Kryolan, Inglot, NARS, etc i mean any big brand that they can provide their customers but at good prices, because that is what other websites are lacking at this very moment (P.S broaden the makeup section, everything will sell like hot cakes  )
Overall i loved shopping from them 
  • Customer Service was very nice and didn't bug me post my purchases (like some teams do, i know its for their own improvement, but sometimes it gets too tacky to handle). They were happy to consult me regarding any queries that i had ( i spent almost half an hour confirming my order & clearing my doubts  )
  • Everything is easily accessible on the website ; with all the filters like money, brands and colors constraints, you can find exact stuff to match your preferences.
  • Navigation is easy.
  • More than enough details and description for all the products even in case of jewellery, clothing etc. i mean allll products !! 
  • They offer So many sales and discounts ; btw they're currently having 50% off on men section, 50% off on wrist watches, 60% off for women section, 30% off on sunglasses, and 40% off on Independence Day Celebration.
  • You can use these coupons across 20,000+ full priced products from shoes, clothing, jewellery, sun-glasses, and home & living.
  • O God am i repeating sale again ?   sale on sooo many things !! 
  • Cash on Delivery  (well they have other payment options too.. but if you get COD then what else you want)
I'm really happy to have shopped from Jabong.com, and i have already made another purchase from them, which i will update you all with pics on fb as soon as i receive them. I'd give them 95/100  (the inner teacher was so eager to rate them)

Way to go Jabong Team !! You made my shopping experience worth and satisfying !! 

Have you shopped from Jabong, how was your experience ? 

Godbless !!



P.S :- I was provided with a voucher, though it hasn't affected my opinion at all.


You may also like

7 comments:

  1. happy independence day dear....proud to be Indian


    hey check my post also on jabong http://smitazzworld.blogspot.in/2012/08/shopping-experience-with-jabong.html


    gal enter my first giveaway....I am celebrating my blog's 75 + followers <3


    http://smitazzworld.blogspot.in/2012/08/purple-moments-first-giveaway-75.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwww.....thanx for this post girly......after knowing about so many offers I must start creating my shopping list nw... :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. u must prabh :D they have got so many things !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we felt very happy...100 percent satisfied...like to continue shopping at jabong.com...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The overall experience was hassle-free and quite satisfactory! Happy to shop at Jabong.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "
    sale on sooo many things !! " That is their absolutely best part.So many offers on so many things,sometimes you just dont know what to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sandal. My experience was also great with Jabong. I had bought mobile pouch for my wife and Jabong made my wife happy by providing great quality product. I had also received an discount on the same. Thank to DesiDime.com for providing me Jabong discount coupon at right time.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.