Review: Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick - Dark Pink Forest 502A

6 Comments


Post by Prabh (Entry 10)

Hi everyone.....Today I’m going to review a lipstick from Wet n Wild brand.
Here is a little and funny story behind this lipstick. This lipstick came as a gift to my mum from her friend.  It is very pretty light pink shade and my mum doesn’t like the light shade so this lipstick was lying as it is in her closet. I saw it and took it as pink is my favourite color. 



Then on Upasana’s birthday, Upasana saw this lipstick in my hand and she told me that this lipstick is from very big and famous brand “Wet n Wild”. On her b’day I came to know how good this brand is. Loll.
After knowing about this lipstick, I searched some information about this brand and here is the brief information.

Wet n Wild cosmetics (wnw) is one of quality product from Markwins International. S, MARKWINS INTERNATIONAL has been providing expertly designed cosmetic and beauty care collections—a culmination of high-quality cosmetics, with a unique look and extraordinary value. Markwins is one of the fastest-growing cosmetic manufacturers in the world today. Markwins International owns cosmetic brands for the prestige, mass, and teen markets. It also has an increasing explosion of international divisions for branded promotional and everyday sets, everyday cosmetic lines, toys and role-playing merchandise, bath and body care products and cases and packaging. Today, you'll find Markwins products in department stores and outlets across the planet.  They have been providing expertly designed cosmetics and beauty care collections for almost two decades. Markwins offers the #1 value cosmetics brand in the country with Wet n Wild cosmetics (wnw). (Source- www.wnwbeauty.com and www.tropezbeauty.com)



This is a very pretty shade. It is pink in color with a little golden touch, a sheer pink lipstick with hint of gold. Pink is one of my favourite colours. While searching about Wet n Wild brand I came to know they have 3 range of lipsticks :-
  • Wet n wild silk finish lipstick.
  • Wet n wild mega shield lip color SPF 15.
  • Wet n Wild mega last lip color.
I have a lipstick from its “Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick” range. And its shade is 502A or Dark Pink Forest. This range contains 23 shades. Check them here, or You can also buy this lipstick from this website. www.nonpareilboutique.com

Here is its swatch: -





My experience : -
  • It is a very beautiful pink with a golden touch.
  • The product claims to contain Vitamin A & E and also it contains Aloe Vera. This I liked a lot, because while using this lipstick I didn’t found that it my lips dry.
  • It gives glossy shine to my lips.
  • Not heavy on lips.

Pros : -
  • It is of very good quality.
  • Easy to apply.
  • It is as smooth as silk.
  • No annoying smell.
  • Beautiful color.
  • It has staying power of 2-3 hours.
  • Does not leave any pigment behind when removed.
  • Light weight and gives nice shine.


Cons: -
  • Difficult to find a lipstick from such a big brand in India. Otherwise no cons. 

The Lipstick weighs 3.6g and it costs $0.99.

Hope you enjoyed reading it. Have you tried any product from Wet n Wild ? 
God bless....cya...


You may also like

6 comments:

  1. wow only for $0.99 :D n the swatch is soo nice.. apt for indian occasions and functions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prabh.. I have the same one and few more shades of WNW lipstick.. My aunt got it from US...But very rare do i get a chance to use them..i have sooo many to use and apply dat i forget they exist... great review.. agree to ur points :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice colour Prabh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx for reading Erica.....I just love this lipstick..I'm using it Daily... :P although I dont go anywhere eve though I use it almost every day :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup......its very glossy and very pretty shade... :P

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.