Review : Freeman Facial Clay Mask, Avocado & Oatmeal

11 Comments


Post by Shruti Shetty (Entry 9)

Hi everyone. This is the review of theFreeman Facial Clay Mask, Avocado & Oatmeal my favourite clay based mask. No beauty regime is complete without a clay mask. If you have never used one, you should totally start right now. In addition to your regular cleanser and exfoliator, you should also use a good clay mask at least once a week. Clay masks purify the skin by purging the pores of grime and dirt, leaving your skin clean and soft.



What the Company Claims:This amazing rich clay mask with goodness of Oatmeal, Avocado and Vitamin E purges pores and draws out excess oils and dirt. Skin is left feeling clean and soft. Perfect for normal to oily skin.

Price:220INR for 150ml
Availability:Available at online sites and general beauty stores
Expiry:30months from Pkg

Ingredients: Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Bentonite, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Kaolin, AvenaSativa (Oat) Kernel Meal, Polysorbate 20, CarthamusTinctorius (Safflower) Seed OiI, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Propylparaben, PerseaGratissima (Avacado) Oil, Yellow 5, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200), Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Amyl Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, propionaldehyde, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, D Limonene, Fragrance

Directions: Apply mask to face and neck, avoiding contact with eyes. Let dry and rinse with warm water.



My experience : It is packed in a soft, opaque plastic tube.The mask is creamy pale green in colour and smells neither like oatmeal or avocado, but smells nice.The mask has a smooth consistency, and is very easy to apply. The first time I used it I was mighty impressed because the blackheads on my nose were gone. My skin was bright, clean, smooth.Made with natural ingredients, the mask contains avocado oil, oatmeal and Vitamin E. Avocado oil is known for its moisturising properties; oatmeal calms the skin; Vitamin E is an antioxidant. Working with these ingredients, the kaolin clay draws out excess oils and dirt from the skin and purges clogged pores, giving you healthy, beautiful skin. I apply the mask directly onto my skin, avoiding the delicate eye and mouth areas. Then I rinse it thoroughly and finish off with a moisturiser! I use the mask regularly to maintain skin health. If you have dry skin, don’t use this more than once a week. For the rest, use this a maximum of twice per week.



Pros-
  • Leaves skin clean and bright.
  • Improves skin texture.
  • Smells great .
  • Gentle.
  • Non greasy.

Cons-
  • Rinsing off takes time.



Conclusion : This is the only clay mask I have used till now and I am highly pleased with it. I even use it on any upcoming zits or acne and it seems to dry them up a lot faster. Definitely worth a try.

Rating : 4.5/5



You may also like

11 comments:

  1. another interesting review shruti :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice review...I'm must say u have got so many good products which I've never heard....we are lucky to have you on this blog...good going... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice review,,.. and the best part is that it can dry up the acne... I need this right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. same reason for me :D i also want it cause of acne thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg..thats just so sweet of u :)
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know... its really good for acne.. I even apply it overnight on the acne/pimples and believe me by morning its smaller in size and less red.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried this before and wrote an review about it too:P
    it's nice to read your review

    xoxo
    tiffanykeepgoing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. If i got it 2 years ago but it smells and looks the same is it expired / bad to use? I still have a lot of it left.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. The one that I bought seems doesn't has expiry date; however, at the back side on the top I saw it embossed that "141001 - AT" <-- (see pictures attached). Do you know what does it mean? is it something about expiry date?
    I actually have dry and sensitive skin but I saw a lot of good reviews about this product, so I decided to give it a try. I just received my order and will try it out this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.