3 Hair Care Tips For Dry & Frizzy Hair

6 Comments


Post By Lee (Entry 7)

Hola Lovelies,
I have thick, dry & frizzy hair. Due to pressing & back combing my hair frequently it had become even more dry, damaged, dull & full of split ends. I decided to give ample attention to my hair, got a trim & started following these tips regularly& they've made a big difference. I’d like to share the methods that worked for me so that it can be helpful for you as well.


Weekly Olive Oil Massage
I always get a weekly hot olive oil 'champi' (massage) to nourish my hair. I get it applied at night and wash it off the next morning. Olive Oil is known for doing wonders for dry & frizzy hair & I couldn’t agree more. It has been the savior for my hair.

Source

Bi-Monthly Hair Masks
I didn’t want to apply the masks available in the market because the last thing my hair needed was more chemicals! I’ve tried loads of homemade hair masks over the years but this one works the best for me.

# Beat 2 egg yolks, 1 tsp of glycerin & 1 tbsp of curd. Apply this for atleast 2 hrs.I also add 1 tbsp of olive oil if I haven't got an oil massage that week. If you’re suffering from dandruff then add 1 tsp of vinegar as well.

You’ll get soft shining hair !

Source 

Conditioner Conditioner Conditioner
couldn't stress this step more. This is the most important part of our hair care regime. Always apply a conditioner after shampooing your hair. It makes a huge difference in taming frizzy hair. I personally love using Loreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Conditioner.

Source

These are in addition to eating healthy & nutritious food .Don’t forget to drink atleat 2-3 lts of water everyday !!

Hope you find these tips useful & lead to ur beautiful tresses 



You may also like

6 comments:

  1. I too Have Thick Dry Frizzy Hair...
    got split ends too :(
    nd i dnt think any shampoo cond. or hair mask can help for split ends... except trimming method...
    gonna go for it this weekand... :\
    and i bought the MATRIX HAIR MASK... used it once ..bt i didnt noticed any change :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. MakeupMyPassion8 August 2012 at 13:59

    i liked that egg mask :D will try it sure lee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tips
    check out my blog too
    http://crazylifeofjasmine.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harshita Srivastava8 August 2012 at 17:56

    Nice post Lee..is there an alternative to eggs? I just can't tolerate its smell even though I love eating it :D :P

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.