Review : L’Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Smoothing Conditioner

7 Comments


Post by Prabh (Entry 12)

Hi everyone.... Today I’ve brought a product from L’Oreal Paris. It’s a smoothing conditioner from its Smooth Intense Range. The other ranges which L’Oreal offers are: -
  1. L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner.
  2.  L’Oreal Paris Total Repair Repairing Conditioner.
  3. L’Oreal Paris Color Protect Protecting Conditioner.
  4. L’Oreal Paris Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Conditioner.
  5. And L’Oreal Paris Smooth Intense Conditioner.

L’Oreal Paris is a well known brand which need no introduction. The L'Oréal Group is the world's largest cosmetics and Beauty Company. With its registered office in Paris and head office in the Paris suburb ofClichy, Hauts-de-SeineFrance, it has developed activities in the field of cosmetics. Concentrating on hair colourskin care, sun protectionmake-upperfumes and hair care, the company is active in the dermatologicaltissue engineering and pharmaceutical fields and is the top nanotechnologypatent-holder in the United States.



I’ve tried many conditioners like Matrix smoothing conditioner, Dove Anti dandruff conditioner and this conditioner is one of them. I have curly hair, so want some strong conditioner to control my frizzy hair. Dove conditioner did not help me much. Matrix products are bit expensive then I switched to L’Oreal. I’ve also used it hair mask so I thought of giving a try to its conditioner as well.

Just like L’Oreal’s hair mask, its conditioner also helped me a lot. It’s a smoothing conditioner and it has helped me a lot in controlling my frizzy hair. 




This conditioner claims to transform unruly hair to smooth manageable hair and it really does work and fulfil its claims. The product claims to contain Argan oil and Silk protein which help in controlling frizzy hair.

Some benefits of Argan oil are: -
  • Argan oil hydrates the hair in a natural way. It stops the curliness and roughness of hair in an efficient way.
  • Argan oil penetrates into the hair pores or shafts and enhances the elasticity of hair. It also proves to be very nourishing for the growth of hair.
  • Argan oil is very good for uncontrollable and unmanageable hair. It restores the smoothness of hair and makes them manageable again.
  • Natural antioxidants present in Argan oil strengthen the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of hair.
  • Presence of Vitamin E in Argan oil makes it a tremendous agent for hair treatment. Many external and internal agents like heat, over styling and oxidization damage the hair. Vitamin E present in Argan oil is very useful in restoring the natural hair and renewing and repairing the damage caused by destructive agents.

The back side of the bottle describe how to use the conditioner and also shows how the conditioner works.



This conditioner is of creamy texture with off white color. It has very mild fruity fragrance.
Here is its swatch : -



My experience:-
  • This conditioner has helped me a lot in controlling my frizzy hair.
  • I like its mild fragrance.
  • It made my hair soft.
  • It helps me in managing my hair.

Here is the list of Ingredients: -

Aqua/Water, Argan Oil,Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum/Fragrance, Quaternium-87, Isopropyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Candelilla Wax/Cire de Candelilla, Propylene Glycol, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Triethanolamine.

Pros: -
  • Really smoothes the hair.
  • Inexpensive.
  • Mild fragrance.
  • Does not cause any irritation on the scalp.

Cons: -
No cons. It’s a must buy product as it is inexpensive and very useful.

This bottle contains 180g of conditioner and costs Rs. 150INR. It has shelf life of 3 years.
God Bless....Cya...


You may also like

7 comments:

  1. i love loreal shampoos and conditioner :D however i don't knw why n how i missed this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im currently usung L'oreal's Mirror Shine conditioner.It does make my hair very smooth but doesnt control the frizz :(..Shal give this a try next.Great review Prabh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lee even i've been using mirror shine conditioner :D i love the way it gives this glossy shine to hairs, but its kind of useless in monsoon as it doesnt helps much wid frizz :( gr8 to be used in winters though :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Lee...do give it a try..its really very good conditioner.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving dem nw.... :) do try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been using L'Oreal Paris shampoo and conditioner for more than five years due to which I have least amount of hairball. The leave serum of smoothing intense is the best one I have ever tried.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried many of the Ever Pure, EverStrong, and EverSleek products and none of them worked well for my long, fine, heat damaged hair. My makeup artist recommended using the Shielo Smoothing Shampoo with the Shielo Hair OIl and its MUCH BETTER. My hair feels healthy and strong but still has body and bounce ~ a tough combination to find. And, Shielo does NOT use harmful chemicals like Loreal.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.