Review : Vedic Line Green Apple Toner

12 Comments


Post by Shruti Shetty (Entry 6)
Hi guys,
Hope u all are doing well… With the onset of monsoon it’s become even a tad more necessary to take care of our skin. Following the CTM routine is ever so important in this rainy climate. So today I am going to review one of my favourite toners. It’s the Vedic Line Green Apple Toner.



Brand Information: Vedic Line provides innovative & effective daily care products for Face, Hair & Body. All speciality lines are designed for in-salon treatments & on-going treatments at home to restore or maintain youthful look. Vedic Line has optimum combination of Ayurvedic wisdom & modern scientific research. It uses most advanced active & natural ingredients for the best yet safest results. One can enjoy visibly healthier skin & hair initially & significant improvement overtime.

What the Company Claims: Enriched with natural fresheners, it tones and freshens the skin. It helps reducing minor marks and blemishes and brings a refreshing glow.

Price: Rs.100/- (got for Rs.90 from urbantouch.com)
Quantity: 100ml
Expiry: 3yrs from date of Mfg



Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Coco Amido Propyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Green Apple Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Color Brilliant Blue FCH42090

Packaging: Comes in a transparent bottle with a sturdy flip cap. The cap is pretty sturdy so you wouldn’t face any problem of leakages during travelling.



My experience :-
I just love this toner. It has such a refreshing smell. I love green apple so it was no surprise that I was attracted to this product instantly. Since we all know that green apple is rich in anti-oxidants, this is one toner I had to try and I am glad I did. The toner as stated on the bottle is not brilliant blue but a shade of dark green. The main reason I bought this was because I was suffering from dark black patches around my lips because of dryness. So I had purchased this toner along with their lychee cleanser. I will review the cleanser some other day.  I’ve used this product for a month now and my skin texture has improved considerably. I have oily skin and due to change in weather my skin becomes flaky and dry especially around my lips. But ever since I have started using this, I haven’t faced any problem whatsoever. I didn’t face any break outs. In fact my skin looked less oily with its regular use. It definitely cleared up the blemishes.



Pros:
  • It’s cheap and you get ample quantity to use.
  • No parabens or alcohol yay !!
  • Refreshing smell.
  • Clears up blemishes with regular use.

Cons:
  • I wish it gave a cooling, tingling sensation to the skin.



Conclusion: Definitely worth purchasing. I am excited to try more products from their range.

Rating: 4.25/5




You may also like

12 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion3 August 2012 at 11:20

    this goes into my list for sure :) nice review shruti :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shruti ...
    dis will suit dry skin??????????? m confused...

    ReplyDelete
  3. MakeupMyPassion3 August 2012 at 13:13

    i think it will suit dry skin too ayu :) cause it doesnt has alcohol, which is present in most of the toners dat makes d skin dry

    ReplyDelete
  4. right but i gt confused aftr reading this line "skin looked less
    oily with its regular use."
    waise my skin becomes lil oily nw a days... :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. MakeupMyPassion3 August 2012 at 17:46

    haa the presence of alcohol makes toner quite strong.. n dats d reason even i dnt use it much even though i have combi skin.. but i wanna try this one :D maybe its worth a try.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi shruti, nice review ! i will try this toner soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nicely reviewed. looks like a good product.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its suitable for dry skin.....
    The main reason i purchased was because my skin had become flaky at the sides of my mouth..... And with its regular use... My skin was moisturized and hydrated...

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks ..it sure is a product worth trying... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh great...
    this happen me specialy in winter ...
    i get black spots flaky skin around my lips...nd sometime evn turn into greenish black.. :'(
    upsi lotus ki jagah i'l buy this one ... wht u think??? ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.