Somewhere someday...

20 Comments
Hi all !!
This is of one my poem or rather say song lyrics, i wrote back 3-4yrs ago. I found my diary today so thought why not update you all with my so called stupid obsession of writing all -ve thoughts back then. So please don't point out any rhyming/grammar mistakes, it was just an emotional overflow that time LOL 



Cast out like rain,
Cast me out some pain.
Have had already enough,
Can have a bit like insane.
Sparked into life as if a blessing,
Works like a poison and keeps stretching.

Life is so much more of it
I never thought, i guess i never thought
But now life is so full of it, I would never want it, oh no no.. never want it

Still remember myself two years ago.
Who i was?  How i was? No matter, why i was?
Love kindled out of me for every single thing
And now..!! Am a total disaster full of hate for everybody.
Just one question, who did this to me?
Why I’m not supposed to be me?
Where is love to see?

I know, know that.
Its gonna be somewhere.. someday.
Will again happen to me...


And now after 3-4yrs and more, i am a completely different and more of a happy person because i've learnt a lot in past and don't get hurt easily.. I've put it up especially for Zara bhabs from The World Through My retina, because i promised her one day i will put up what i wrote I don't write anymore, but have written a lot in past, that i may put up a few of my so called lyrics in future, not sure. 


Thanks for reading  

Godbless !!




You may also like

20 comments:

  1. Harshita Srivastava27 April 2012 at 19:51

    O gosh..amazing poetry..You are so good at this..you should begin it all over again Upasana...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Harshita.. she shud..provided they are only positive n happy thoughts.. 
    My babe is much more than sum stupif negativity.. I din knew this side of U..upsi! Guess v have hidden skills v din even knew dat xist in Us. 

    Fab baby...Fab! *claps*.. Luvyaa ..mwaaah :* <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweets....seriousy..its straight from the heart....i've been there and I can relate to the entire poen word t word baby...

    M glad u got out of that place and became who u r tday...Luv u soo much for posting this Upsi...Don't stop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion27 April 2012 at 20:53

    Thanku bhabs :-*  i'm happy m out of that place, but not much open to anyone now lol :D :D i lou u toooo :* hmmm i dnt write anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. MakeupMyPassion27 April 2012 at 20:54

    Thanku harshu :) getting a compliment like this from u is definitely worth :D :D :* i dnt write nymore dear.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion27 April 2012 at 20:55

    lol :P i dnt write anymore ricky :P i was in two minds whether to post this one or not cz its quite -ve :( but then talent is talent lol :D :D :D 

    Thankkuuuu :* lubju toooo <3 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice poem upiiiii....I can understand the feelings behind this poem....nd I guess many people can relate this poem with their lives...as it's related to my life too...bt Thank God that time has passed and Today m nd we are happy people... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. MakeupMyPassion27 April 2012 at 21:16

    exactly prabh :D :D :D love and support really helps to pull out one from depression <3 :) i'm happy i hv u my sis for forever 

    ReplyDelete
  9. it was awesome! i ended up making a tune to fit in these lyrics :P :P this is straight from the heart upsi and it is wonderful :) :* would love to read more of your writings!! hahaha.. i still remember  the poems i wrote for vincent.. he still has all the bits and pieces of paper i gave him :D :D 

    ReplyDelete
  10. MakeupMyPassion27 April 2012 at 21:38

    u did ?  :D :D :D aawww that so sweet of u :D :D i however never wrote for anyone :-/ 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harshita Srivastava27 April 2012 at 21:49

    Arey if you could write so good then , so will you be able to do now..describe the colourful shades of your life now :) they'll still be straight from the heart...I am already a big fan of yours...Keep coming up with the creative writer in you :) Think about it once again

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful piece..loved reading it .its gonna be somewhere some day :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. MakeupMyPassion27 April 2012 at 22:22

    Thanku Ana :) .. yeah its definitely gonna b somewhere some day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. MakeupMyPassion27 April 2012 at 22:26

    haha :D harshu i ws in some phase that time.. extremely burdened then, so writing all this was a way for me to feel relaxed.. i'm in a happy or say contented and stable phase now.. dnt feel like writing lol :P i will write if something makes me write swty :) pakkkaa

    ReplyDelete
  15. MakeupMyPassion27 April 2012 at 23:21

    Thanku vanu :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. when THE Prince Charming comes im sure your interest in writing will revive! :) 

    ReplyDelete
  17. MakeupMyPassion28 April 2012 at 21:01

    maybe :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very meaningful poem dear! I am glad you have changed for the good!

    ReplyDelete
  19. MakeupMyPassion30 April 2012 at 18:44

    Thanku taps :) 

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.