Review: Livon Silky Potion

24 Comments


Post by Prabh (Entry 5)


Hey every one....today I’m going to review Livon Hair Potion, Detangling Hair Lotion.

7 or 8 years ago hair serums were not well known, and today almost every hair brand is launching its hair serums whether it is L’Oreal or Matrix or Garnier almost every brand is coming with hair serums. One of the most popular and well known brand that hit Indian market is Livon, which came into market in 2000 with hair serum. I think this is the brand that has launched only hair serum and I’m glad that they launched it here is the reason why. 

I have curly hair and sometimes when I have to go out to some gathering or party I find it very difficult to manage my hair. However this hair potion has helped me a lot in managing my hair, I’m so glad to have it.  As the product says it is detangling hair lotion so it helps a lot in managing the hair. It instantly softens and smoothens dry, rough, tangled, frizzy, unmanageable hair.





What makes hair dry:-
  • poor shampooing habits such as shampooing too frequently or washing with a harsh product.
  • Any illness, Malnutrition, underactive parathyroid or thyroid, anorexia nervosa and a condition known as Menkes kinky hair syndrome can cause dry hair.
  • Using heated styling tools such as straightening irons, curling irons and hair dryers can also cause your hair to dry out. Avoid using them on wet hair, turn down the heat and don't use those whenever possible, recommends the Nemours Foundation.



How does Livon silky Potion works:-
  • This potion’s unique cutisoft formula instantly smoothens and softens the hair cuticles transforming your dry rough and brittle hair into smooth, soft and silky hair.
  • Eases the tangles, knots and snarls in your hair and makes them easy to comb.
  • Makes your unmanageable, frizzy hair easily manageable by straightening them and giving you a well-groomed look.
  • Livon silky potion also contains vitamin E that nourishes your hair. 
  • The product claims to have a CutiSoft formula which works like magic on dry, frizzy and unmanageable hair while vitamin E nourishes hair, making it soft, smooth and beautiful.



My experience:-
  • It has helped to manage my frizzy hair to a great extent.
  • It is not at all sticky so it is easy to apply.
  • It made me to fell in love with my hair because it works nicely with my curls and defines the curls more


How to apply Livon hair potion...take the adequate amount of potion onto your palm and apply it on your hair from base to tip and the comb your hair. You definitely will see the difference, infact most of us have used this potion at least once.



This potion comes in a transparent bottle and is transparent in color. Its texture is like but it is not oil and not at all sticky like oil. It completely get absorbed in hair giving them a shiny look.


Pros:-
  • This hair serum claims to contain vitamin E, so it is good for hair.
  • It is not at all sticky.
  • It helps in managing hair instantly.
  • It leaves hair with a beautiful shine.
  • It helps in detangling hair and also controls frizzy hair.


Cons:-
No cons

Ingredients:-
Cyclotetrasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate and Mineraal Oil.

I have 20ml pack which cost me Rs. 50 INR. I bought it from a chemist shop. I also found it online on www.stylecraze.com.

God Bless....Cya....



You may also like

24 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion2 July 2012 at 11:24

    i too agree prabh :D this is the best and affordable serum in indian market, and on top it works well :) m glad it worked for ur curlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy locks :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this serum is my first, i love it sooooo much. Thanks for the wonderful review

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah upasana...i agree with you and m happy for having it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this... it detangle my hair really well.. my hair also curly in d end...
    it add shine to my hair... <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had bought it several years ago but it felt slightly thick then, have they improved the formula now? looking to buy a new serum and thinking if I should try this now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion2 July 2012 at 14:00

    Welcome coral crue :) this is a new formula.. its defo.light weight.. :) or you can even try matrix serum..

    ReplyDelete
  7. MakeupMyPassion2 July 2012 at 14:01

    :D :D <3 best and worth haina

    ReplyDelete
  8. MakeupMyPassion2 July 2012 at 14:04

    :D :D <3 best and worth haina :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MakeupMyPassion2 July 2012 at 14:04

    ;) ;) best is that it works for almost all hair types na :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes its really work...nd affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for the suggestions, dear. am definitely buying it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. MakeupMyPassion2 July 2012 at 17:41

    sure, whats ur name btw ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. my cousin swears by this product ... my hair becomes sticky the other day whenever i hav tried it :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. MakeupMyPassion2 July 2012 at 18:14

    oh do u have oily hairs ridhi ?? maybe u can alter its amount n try it only on the ends..

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey Prabh! nice review :) i used to use this earlier and it worked for me but then it stopped working aftger a while.. dunno why :/

    ReplyDelete
  16. MakeupMyPassion2 July 2012 at 21:06

    hahaaha deeps because v keep switching :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Pabhs !!! good goin :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanx deepika....I use it occasional :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. well coralcare I didn't found it sticky at all....I have oily hair and its sticky ...go ahead and give it a try.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. yup......its very good serum specially for curly hair.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. yes :) ... nd so affordable na...

    ReplyDelete
  22. can i use this everyday?

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://earn4refer.com/ref.php?page=act/ref&invcod=243280

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.