Review : Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanicals Tinted Lip Gloss - Winter Berry Crush 43

8 Comments
Hi all !!
Today i'd be reviewing my very first Lotus Herbals Lipgloss, i.e Seduction Botanicals Tinted Lip gloss, in shade Winter Berry Crush (43). This was a part of my February Haul



Claims :-
A unique, high gloss lip care formulation with a non-sticky feel. Enriched with botanical extracts of Grapes and Jojoba that make lips soft and supple for long. The unique product qualities are it comes with a sponge brush applicator for smooth even application, Freedom to use as top coat without affecting lip color. 

Price : INR 225/-
Quantity : 5ml

The packaging is good, i don't find it flimsy, although it is quite sturdy. The doe-foot applicator picks up enough product.

Winter Berry Crush, is a bright warm coral-pink shade, with very minute gold shimmer. On few it may look coral pink, on few red, on my lips it looks coral red. The texture is quite creamy and moisturizing. Unlike some glosses, its non-sticky, but adheres well to the lips and being nicely pigmented, it stays on my lips for around 3hours, after which it leaves a subtle tint. My lips are quite pigmented, but it covers up my pigmentation very well 

I wasn't a coral lover, but since last 2 months i'm drooling at almost everything "coral". My very first coral lippy was Faces Go Chic Lipstick- Poppy RED


Winter Berry Crush - Ingredients [Grapes & Jojoba Extracts]

Swatch :-
In Natural Light
This is the true swatch ( no lighting difference, no editing) this is how it looks !! For all coral lovers it can be a treat 

What i like about it :-
  • Nice creamy texture which not only glides super easily on my lips, but moisturizes my lips enough so i skip using any lip balm.
  • 5ml of product will last me long
  • It has very minute shimmer particles, which provides a sheen to it.
  • It looks super hawttt on my Faces Lipstick, therefore layering this lipgloss on any lipstick would be great.
  • Although it says "tinted lipgloss", i must appreciate its pigmentation !! It covers my pigmented lips very well, and doesn't looks odd.
  • Gives me a nice peachy-pink lips with very less amount of product, with heavy coverage it becomes hot coral. On my lips it stays for around 3-4hrs 
  • Pretty affordable, i got it for INR200/- from URBANTOUCH


What i don't like about it :- 
  • If i remember correctly, the plastic film covering the gloss had the details, which were way too minute for me to read. I would say that there should be some visible details on the tube itself. 
  • No proper ingredient list mentioned. Though lotus products are said to be natural, i trust them for the same.

Have you tried any other lip gloss from this range ?? Do share how you find the color  Haul post coming up tomorrow 


Godbless !!




You may also like

8 comments:

  1. OMG!! the shade is fab! seriously it is a must have shade for coral lovers like me! :D but the shimmer is what stops me from buying it :( 

    ReplyDelete
  2. MakeupMyPassion20 March 2012 at 18:35

    deeps shimmer is not visible once u apply !! :D :D don't worry.. even after fading there's no visible shimmer :) u can get it without hesitation !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE SHADE....... :D JUST LUV IT ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have this and love it!!! agree with all the points u ve mentioned........ nice review..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harshita Srivastava20 March 2012 at 22:18

    you give me reasons to shop more and more cosmetics each time i read ur posts :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion21 March 2012 at 14:46

    Thanku jyotsna :) glad u liked the review n even i <3 this gloss a lottt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MakeupMyPassion21 March 2012 at 14:48

    :D hahaha harshita thats soo sweet of u :P do try it u'l love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harshita Srivastava21 March 2012 at 22:02

    sure :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.