Review : Maybelline Fruity Jelly Lip gloss - Cherry Kiss

4 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 18)
Hey girls...Today I’m going to review a product from Maybelline which I got as my birthday gift. J I love lip glosses and knowing this my sis gifted me a lip gloss on my birthday...yayyyy...love u munna J.
Maybelline has many varieties of lip glosses. These include Fruity Jelly lip gloss, Maybelline water shine and many more. I’ve reviewed its water shine lip gloss too and today I’ll b reviewing its fruity jelly lip gloss.  I got it as a gift but you can have it online from website like stylecraze.com.



Price, Quantity :-


Ingredients :- 



This lip gloss is jelly like which give your lips a flawless shine. As its name says fruity jelly, it has a fruity smell. When I applied it I almost about to taste it coz of fruity fragrance like strawberry jam.
I have got cherry kiss lip gloss, which gives my lips a red tint and very smooth shine. Most of the lip glosses are bit sticky, even I’d a lip gloss from elf which was very sticky but this lip gloss is different and is not at all sticky. J



Swatch :-

My experience:-
  • Very nice experience with it.
  • I just love its color, fragrance and consistency.
  • I also apply it after applying lipstick.
  • This is really a must buy product.

Colors available :- Treat me sweet, Cherry Kiss, Tempting Toffe, Sparkling grape, Mad about Melon, Crazy for Caramel, Berry Bella.

It is 10ml in quantity and costs Rs. 150 INR. J

Cya...God Bless...


You may also like

4 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion10 March 2012 at 12:38

    this reminds me that i too have to get it for me :D :D :D nice review prabh !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these I am planning to buy another one. They also are very comparable to elle18 lip gloss that comes in a tube.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u... :D yeah u must get this...it is really very gud.. :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.