Review : Avon Heavenly Soft Eyeshadow in Citrus Squash Review and Swatches

15 Comments

Post by Deepika (Entry 2)
If there is something I totally regret buying it is the Avon Heavenly Soft Eyeshadow. Read on to find out why !

I have always wanted to experiment with eyeshadows and when I saw these beautiful colors in the Avon brochure and I had to get my hands on it. The colors in the brochure looked really exciting and summery but it was very deceptive !



Qty: 3g
Price: I bought it on discount for Rs 199; not sure of the original price

The packaging is a plain black case which is quite boring and the quantity inside is soooo less! I was so disappointed.

Out of a hope that the colors might be pigmented and that quality might compensate for quantity, I tried swatching them but I couldn’t see any color! I had to swatch it three or four times to get the color given in the swatch below! And when I applied it on my eyes after using a primer also the colors did not show up! 



The staying power is also extremely poor! I could easily wipe the product from my hand after the swatch!
It is very expensive for the little quantity and poor quality of the product !

I would give this 0.5/5 only for the lovely colors in the pan and it is a big disappointment that the product is such a bummer :P


You may also like

15 comments:

  1.  They sure don't look pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhoooo..really very bad experience....most of the Avon's product are not gud...

    ReplyDelete
  3. MakeupMyPassion7 March 2012 at 18:06

    it looks nice though :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion7 March 2012 at 18:06

    Welcome emm :) yup they don't look pigmented :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. MakeupMyPassion7 March 2012 at 18:07

    Deeps the first pic looks soo nice and summery :)) but bad they have poor staying power :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. its not like most of them arent good.. a few of them are duds.. but the nail colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they arent :( but the colors are summery.. wish i could use them in some way 

    ReplyDelete
  8. MakeupMyPassion7 March 2012 at 18:33

    i think n.p's and lippies r definitely worth na :D 

    ReplyDelete
  9. MakeupMyPassion7 March 2012 at 19:08

    deeps don't u have e/s primer ??

    ReplyDelete
  10. i do but still it doesnt show up as much as it should :P the other quads from avon are amaaazzzzzing.. 

    ReplyDelete
  11. o.5 ;( :(
    Prevented us from getting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. MakeupMyPassion7 March 2012 at 20:36

    hahaha :D lancy u shud try oriflame instead of avon if u can :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. MakeupMyPassion7 March 2012 at 20:37

    oh then toh it is definitely bad product x( 

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.