Review : Maybelline New York Dream Mouse Blush Soft Plum.

4 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 16)
Hey girls....m back with a product review of Maybelline Dream Mouse Blush. Maybelline as we all know is a very big and popular drugstore brand.  You can buy it from various online shopping website like www.urbantouch.com and www.stylecraze.com.

I got this mousse blush as my birthday gift...yayyyyyy. I have not tried any mousse blush or cream blush, so I really wanted to try this and finally I got it. J My sis has gifted me and I wear it almost every day. This mousse blush comes in a glass jar. It is a mousse, hence has a cream like consistency but once you apply it, it becomes powder like, giving matte finish (but not dry).


How to apply:- Take the mouse blush on your finger and apply on your face by putting dots of it. Then blend it onto your cheek upward. My sis teaches me every day how to apply it coz I’m not good in doing make up and still learning

Shades Available:-

40-Soft Pink, 15-Rose Petal, 50- Plum Win, 20-Peach Satin, 10-Pink Frosting, 05-Fresh Pink, 60-Coffee Cake,30-Candy Coral,45-Orchid Hush70-Hot Tamale. (From official website of Maybelline-www.maybelline.com)
It costs Rs.205 INR and is of 5.75g.


Ingredients :-


My Experience:-
  • I had a very good experience with it as I always wanted to try it. J
  • It is soft pink in color which is a very nice shade which goes perfectly with my skin tone.
  • I found little difficulty in applying it when first time I applied it but now I can apply it very easily.
  • As it is a mouse so very little amount of it is required to apply on your cheeks. J
  • It has a very little shimmer which is not too much visible, but gives a glow.

Here is its swatch:-


Cya...God Bless.... 




You may also like

4 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion8 March 2012 at 12:10

    lovely shade prabh :D 

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it is..... :) i just Love it... :) 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harshita Srivastava10 March 2012 at 17:22

    i guess i might as well go for it..i normally don't use much of blush but i m really liking the shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion10 March 2012 at 17:44

    Harshita, u will love it since its a mousse, it glides on easily, u just need to blend it !! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.