Review : Faces Canada Nail Enamel in Atomic Orange Review and NOTD

11 Comments

Post by Deepika (Entry 1)
I’ve always wanted a neon orange in my nailpolish collection and when I spotted this at the Health and Glow store here, I had to get it!



Price: Rs 99
Qty: 7 ml



I love this shade from Faces Canada for the following reasons:-
  • It lasted on my nails without chipping, for a week !
  • The color is fabulous! The bright neon orange makes your hands look whiter !
  • The color doesn’t fade and the brightness lasts throughout
  • Application is easy and smooth. It isn’t streaky as compared to some of the other Faces nailpolishes I have.




I don’t have any dislikes about this nail color. I would give it a 4.5/5

And last but not the least, three cheers to Upasana on this giveaway! May your blog reach many more heights and all the best for the future! :)  




You may also like

11 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion6 March 2012 at 18:24

    itss soo vibrant  ^_^ DeeePS

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is and i lurveeee it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. MakeupMyPassion6 March 2012 at 18:55

    i don't know when i'll wear bright sexy nail paints :( i too wanna wear them, but i'm shy :-/

    ReplyDelete
  4. start by wearing only a bright nail color and keeping the rest of your outfit sober.. that way you'll get used to it.. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. MakeupMyPassion6 March 2012 at 19:47

    oh ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hardly try any nail paint...and this is to bright...but looking nice...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. MakeupMyPassion7 March 2012 at 18:05

    its sucha bright color ani :) do u like such shades ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. MakeupMyPassion7 March 2012 at 18:05

     u shud start prabh :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah... ;) but i've only one shade... :-j

    ReplyDelete
  10. MakeupMyPassion8 March 2012 at 11:26

    hahahah :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.