Review : Forest Essentials Brahmi Hair oil

9 Comments

Hi all !!
Today i'd be reviewing Forest Essentials Brahmi Hair oil, which was a part of my Blisscovered January Edition. This was a pending post lying in my draft for several weeks ignored.Since blisscovered usually provides with sample products to use and test, i couldn't locate this hair oil on Forest Essentials Website. Lets see how this looks like..


It was my first Forest Essentials product, and i'm quite impressed with it. This was a 50ml bottle.The packaging was a transparent olive green colored bottle, which is quite sturdy. 

Price : Not mentioned on bottle since it was a sample (No mention on site as well, you can check it here on blisscovered website)
Quantity : 50ml
Shelf life : 2yrs.



Directions & Key ingredients :-


Since All forest essentials products are natural and pure, i would recommend it for sure, in fact you must read this page. Coming back to this hair oil, i had an amazing experience with it 
  • The hair oil is dark green in color, and contains coconut oil too, which hardened in freezing January winters the time i received it. The fragrance was influenced with herbs and other natural stuff.
  • Each and every time i used this hair oil, it nourished my hairs and made them soft, and shiny. Not to forget it made them manageable too.
  • The biggest change i could notice was ---> my hairs went straight !! I have wavy hairs with slight curls at end, and every time i washed my hairs after using this oil, my hairs seemed to be tamed, and straight  i've used many other hair oils, but never experienced such a change, which makes me think i should buy it. Neither i'm claiming the straightening factor, nor the product does. But it happened to my hairs.
  • As far as the price is concerned, its a little pricey hairi might drop the idea of buying it until i get a job lol.


What i like about F.E Brahmi Hair oil :-
  • Made my hairs soft,shiny, manageable and "straight", not poker straight though.
What i don't like about F.E Brahmi Hair oil :-
  • PRICE !!

Have you used F.E's Brahmi Hair oil ??? What was your experience ??

Godbless !!




You may also like

9 comments:

  1. I liked it too, it didn't make my hair straight though, just a little softer and shinier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MakeupMyPassion5 March 2012 at 15:51

    yes ankita, i read in ur review  ... even i was amazed how it tamed my hairs, while no one else xperienced same :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow ...nice review and really gud oil... ;) I only use Almond oil...and I would like to try it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion5 March 2012 at 19:43

    :) almond oil is also too good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they are sending all the good stuff only to the bloggers who write reviews. Others are either getting so so products (check their facebook page) or not getting the box at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion9 March 2012 at 18:50

    Hi raveena, even i didn't like the fact that despite filling out profile page, almost everyone got the same stuff, i haven't ordered anything from them :) 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brahmi is very good for everything, as a hair oil, for the body and the brain. I have bee using Hair N Care coconut oil mixed with Olive oil in equal portions for my hair and massage it twice a week. I then use a hot towel wrap and wash off with mild shampoo. I will definitely try this oil out. Well, I had more reasons to buy Hair n Care, because they have roped in teen web sensation Shraddha Sharma whom I am a big fan of. The oil is also good and I absolutely love this new talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MakeupMyPassion12 June 2012 at 10:35

    Welcome Reshmi :) .. :D u should try this one if its now available with them, i loved how well it tamed my hairs and not to forget my hairs were all soft shiny and straight <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definitely give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.