Review : Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Face Wash

14 Comments


Post by Shruti Shetty (Entry 2)

Hello everyone !!
Today I am reviewing the Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Grape Fruit Face Wash for all skin types. I love aromatherapy therapy products and had to try something from this range.



What the Company Claims: A natural soap free cleanser removes oily dirt, smoothens pores and boosts circulation. Reduces oil secretion and acne. Helps reduce pigmentation and tighten the skin pores.

Price: INR 95 for 120ml.
Ingredients:Extractsof Orange Peel, Grape Fruit, Lemon, Aloe Vera ,Glycerin & pure essential oils of Lemon Verbena & Palmarosa.
Availability: Local stores and online sites.
Expiry: 3yrs from date of mfg
Directions: Pour a little quantity onto palm and rub onto face to lather. Massage gently, rinse off.



My experience:
The reason I love Aroma Magic products is because of the use of essential oils. Lemon oil helps in clearing up blemishes whereas Palmarosa oil moisturizes the skin and stimulates cell regeneration. The product comes in a transparent tube packaging with a flip cap. I like that it’s a transparent tube – helps in giving me clear indication of the quantity left. The product is a clear gel like in consistency with a pleasant smell. It doesn’t lather up well but definitely cleans the skin thoroughly. It leaves my skin soft and clean. Has definitely helped in controlling the production of oil and reduced the pores around my nose area. After cleansing, it makes my skin little dry but not stretchy and tight. A good moisturizer will take care of the dryness. It is perfect for combination- oily skin.



Pros-
  • Easily available.
  • Large quantity at an affordable price.
  • Very pleasant smell.
  • Presence of essential oils.
  • Soap free.
  • Suitable for all skin types.


Cons-
  • Makes skin a little dry but a good moisturizer will fix that problem.






Conclusion: I love aromatherapy products. The presence of essential oils is itself enough to lure me.  A good cleanser for daily use that cleans skin effectively without drying it. Would definitely repurchase.

Rating: 4.75/5


You may also like

14 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion16 July 2012 at 11:15

    i like aroma magic products cause they're not too expensive.. i'd try this for sure .. nice review shruti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this face wash ..i finished 3 of this during my bad acne days.. it really helped mein decreaing and minimizing my acne to an extent n clearing blemishes too.. also face was squeaky clean n bright :) great review..shruti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not tried this one, I just use the mint cleanser and it is sooooooooooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried sunscreen from aroma magic never tried anything else ...Will give it a try next time :-)
    Nice review :-)
    http://shrutisrasoi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great...I still have to try aroma magic stuffs..nice review!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion16 July 2012 at 13:00

    n i wnt to use mint cleanser :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup... even i use that... it gives such an awesome cool feeling to the skin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks... Do try .. Its affordable as well as effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gud review....even I look for acne solution these days... hey do chk my blog also...follow me if u like content..

    ReplyDelete
  10. MakeupMyPassion16 July 2012 at 18:17

    sure smita :) and even i'm hvn acne problem on n off.. i hv ordered cetaphil cleanser for myself.. will update soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even I am facing acne issues.....using sebamed soap ...lets c what happens!.......nice review!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.