Review : Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sunscreen Gel Spf 20

8 Comments


Post by Jasmine (Entry 1)
Hi everyone I am Jasmine from New Delhi and I will be reviewing a blossom kochhar product…Well I know it’s not a new product...but I have recently started using it after my friend recommended it to me…so I thought I should share it with everyone here..



First of all let me share my skin type with you all, so that you know who all should try it. I have a very sensitive skin and my skin can not bare dust, oil and has many open pores..all in all..oily skin or combination you can say...I have used a lot of sunblocks and this one of my favorites.

So as the name suggests, it’s a gel based sunscreen so it is unlike all the other sun blocks available in the market.



So lets talk about the ingredients its made from…extracts of aloe vera, rose, carrot, benzaphenone and pure essential oils of rose and lavender.

The texture is purely transparent and gel like consistency, the smell is of a very mild rose.



Good things about it are-
  • It blends very well.
  • Doesn't makes the skin greasy.
  • Protects from UVA and UVB rays.
  • Pleasant fragrance.


Just one bad thing…its only spf 20 so you need to reapply it after every few hours if you stay in the sun for a longer duration for effective results.

Whats my verdict..

I love this product mainly because it suits my super sensitive and breakout prone skin, it keeps my skin oil and sweat free even when I am in the sun !!

A 60ml tube comes for Rs 100.

I would rate it 4 out of 5.

Thank you

Check out Jasmine's Blog here.


You may also like

8 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion4 July 2012 at 11:26

    nice review jasmine ! :) i too have sensi combi skin.. i'd love to use a gel based sunscreen, but just because they dont offer much spf i dnt use them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. MakeupMyPassion4 July 2012 at 11:27

    and btw All the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ingredients??

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like gel consistency sunscreens.. they r fab for oilies like me

    ReplyDelete
  5. MakeupMyPassion4 July 2012 at 23:28

    i too want to try gel sunscreens, ridhi do they leave any thin film on face??

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion4 July 2012 at 23:29

    in case you missed it, i've highlighted them reshma :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. But I wanted full composition. This doesn't show any active agent :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.