Yahoo : I'm the queen bee @ Stylecraze

10 Comments
Hi guys !!
It gives me immense pleasure to inform you all that i'm the new Queen bee of this week at Stylecraze Community.


If you're wondering what is Queen Bee, then i'd like to tell as per my best knowledge, that its a title given on a weekly basis to acknowledge one's contribution to the community, in short you get praised and appreciated for your work  

"She sure loves her colors and it is but obvious! But her posts are never just about colors and how to use them or just about products. She strikes a lovely balance to them. check out her post on the I-Divine Palette! And if you looking for more inspiration, you always have her photo's! "

I loved it how they noticed my work, and i'm happy that i got recognized 

"Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts. "

You can check out this post here.

And a big thanks to Chetana, and team Stylecraze for admiring my work 

Godbless !!



You may also like

10 comments:

  1. Aree wah!! :D


    Cong0 PongO!! \:D/


    TreaT TreAt :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aree wah!!


    Congo !! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. MakeupMyPassion5 July 2012 at 12:31

    Thanku heena :D hahah congo pongo ? :D dats so sweet.. party hi party hai har din :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion5 July 2012 at 12:32

    :D :D :D thankuu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mubaraken kudiye.................... :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion5 July 2012 at 20:02

    thanku ji :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harshita Srivastava6 July 2012 at 17:19

    congrats upsiiii

    ReplyDelete
  8. MakeupMyPassion8 July 2012 at 11:53

    Thanku harshu :D whr r u missin?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harshita Srivastava13 July 2012 at 10:06

    Oh Upasana..don't even ask..Mechanical Engineering wasn't that easy but my God the training is so sos so irritating...These Defence Research people suck out the blood from Trainees :( I am stuck at Defence Research and Development Organization :( but I'll be back soon :)
    I work for around 10 hours a day but then good times are going to come soon :) And I couldn't even send in my entry for your giveaway...I hate ENgineering X(
    And yes I am so happy for you..I read your Queen Bee wala post on Style craze and it's great to be a part of your blog..I just love your posts and you've all my wishes for your blog..Keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. MakeupMyPassion13 July 2012 at 11:04

    awwwwwww training :D :( but its important too... its worth :) and yes please i admire my dedicated readers cause they're my frn.. n i need my frn to b a part of this journey :D :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.