Review : Nature Essence Spearmint Exfoliating Face Wash

10 Comments


Post by Aayushi (Entry 1)


Ahem ahem Attention everyone …. Helloz… I’m Aayushi  Saxena from Dehradun.
So here is my First Review On my Current Favorite Face Wash… 



When I went to the shop to buy my 2nd tub of Nature’s Essence Lacto Tan I found this face wash “Nature Essence Spearmint Exfoliating Face Wash”  I couldn’t resist myself  …and grabbed it & I don’t regret it at all ..to find out why keep on reading)

Key Ingredient, Packaging, Price, Quantity & Usage
Key Ingredients :-  Spanish Spearmint  Extracts, Honey, Vitamin- C & E, Mint Milicapsules, Orange peel    extract  & Aloevera
Price & Quantity :- INR 55 only J for 100 ml ( great na !!!!!! ) and best before 36 month from mfg date 
Usage :-  Wet the Face, Apply a small quantity of gentle exfoliating face wash gel & gently work up to lather with circular motions. Afterwards wash & Pat dry. Use twice a day for more recharged looking & refreshed skin
Packaging :- Flip flop packaging with pink cap ( girly girly )



My skin Type
In Summers :- Normal to Combination Skin .
IN Winters :- dry

My Experience :-
I’m totally in love with the fragrance. Its like rose petals… ummm but I didn’t find anything related to rose in ingredients list.  I use it daily and carry in my bag too…so whenever I feel low/ tired/ sleepy, I wash my face with this and get fresh and enjoy the cooling sensation ( a bit) & the fragrance.



What I liked About the Product :-
  • Doesn't Dry out my skin.
  • Fragrance.
  • Packaging- Pinky Color.
  • Low Price.
  • No need of moisturizer at least not in summers.

 What I didn’t liked About the Product :-
  • Does not lather At all (Actually I like it sometime)



Final Verdict:-
I have used Clean and Clear, Olay ,Fair & Lovely, Ponds Face washes… all  made my skin more dry except this one. This is my Current Favorite Face wash . I’m going to try the other products too from this brand.

Rate:- 9/10 ( 1) & Yes I’m going to re purchase it

Have u guys used this Face Wash?????????



You may also like

10 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion20 July 2012 at 11:34

    i never took their products seriously except the lacto tan clear (wich is soo awesome at dat price) i will surely try this ayuuu :* nice review n All the best :* <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this because of the fragnance & teh mst imp i dnt need to carry any lotion ...
    else if use any face wash.. or evn i wash my face with water... i need to apply lotion bt nt with dis :) :)
    .. i want to try more products ... they are available online :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo.. nice re... but its for dry skin type.. wonder how its going to b on my oil tank..

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion20 July 2012 at 12:58

    yeess they are available online :D even i like f.w wich dnt strip out excess oil n leave skin dry.. i like my skin to b squeaky clean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm salma i ask my sis to try this... she hv oily skin... nd then tell u ... hw it works.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woohoo Aayu!! nice review :) a useful review with all the necessary details!! I havent tried this face wash but I think I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harshita Srivastava26 July 2012 at 19:38

    nice review Aayushi...and I've the same query as Salma'a....

    ReplyDelete
  8. aayyuuuuuuu great review..its was soooo cute..kept makin me go awwwwww..su shud write some more..loved readin it

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.