Review : Lakme Fruit Moisture Peach & Plum Daily Glow Moisturizer With Sunscreens

6 Comments


Post by Shruti Shetty (Entry 5)

Hello everyone!!
Today I am reviewing theLakme Fruit Moisture Peach & Plum Daily Glow Moisturizer. I purchased this during the summers, I decided to try the Lakme Moisturizer because their whole ”Fruit Moisture” range seemed interesting.



What the Company Claims:Experience the soft dewy texture Lakme Fruit Moisture Peach & Plum Daily Glow Moisturizer with Sunscreens for skin that smiles with softness all day long. With extracts of Peaches and Plum this daily lotion provides 12hr moisturisation leaving your skin soft and silken with a radiating glow. With sunscreens, this lotion also provides sun protection, setting you up to fully enjoy the day.

Price:INR 210for 200ml.

Ingredients:Aqua, Mineral oil, Glycol, Glyceryl stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Ethylhexyl hydroxyl stearate, CetylPalmitate, CetylAlcohol,Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone ,perfumecyclohexadecane,potassium Lactate, Disodium Lauratesulphosuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide,Acrylates /C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer,  Ethyl hexylMethoxycinnamate, Ethyl hexyl Salicylate, Lactic Acid, TocopherylAcetate,Cetearyl Alcohol, CetearylGlucoside, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, Disodium EDTA,Panthenol,Glycerine,PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil,trideceth-9,Penytlene Glyco,Non Fat Dry Milk, PrunusPersica (peach) extract,PrunusDomestica (plum)fruit extract,SodiumPCA,Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, ,Butyl Parabean , Ethyl parabean ,Propylparaben,

Availability:Local stores
Expiry:24months from date of mfg
Directions: Smooth on a dollop over cleansed face and neck for smooth, supple moisturized skin all day.



My experience:
The product comes in a strong plastic bottle with a flip cap. The flip cap doesn’t seem to fit properly and so one has to be extra careful to avoid spillage. The bottle is a nice peachy orangish-pink in colour. The lotion is a very light pink colour and runny in consistency. Has an amazing fruity smell.  I sometimes just open the flip cap to smell the lotion. The lotion spreads easily and is quickly absorbed into the skin. The company claims radiating glow, and skin is left silken but I haven’t noticed any glow whatsoever. It moisturizes the skin pretty well and gives that dewy feel but is temporary. Since I have combination-oily skin I sweat a lot after I have applied this lotion on my face. So now I use this as a body moisturizer and it’s amazing. The bottle also says has sunscreens but there is no SPF mentioned on the bottle. Also the product dries around the flip cap and needs to be cleaned regularly.



Pros-
  • Affordable.
  • Easily available.
  • Very nice fruity smell.
  • Gives that dewy look to the skin.
  • Great as a body moisturizer

Cons-
  • No SPF mentioned.
  • Presence of Parabens.
  • Makes my skin oily and sweaty.





Conclusion:Keeps skin moisturised but the effect is only temporary.  It would be suitable for dry-skinned people since makes my combination skin oily after an hour of use. Works amazing as a body moisturizer.

Rating:3.5/5


You may also like

6 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion27 July 2012 at 13:13

    I am not a fan of lakme products.. infact i cant remember when was the last time i used ny :-/


    this one's certainly not for me.. :) nice review n clear pics shruti :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too..none of their products work for me......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harshita Srivastava27 July 2012 at 19:08

    I used this and it didn't work for me either...and i hated the dried lotion around the cap :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i knw..... its such a pain to clean also.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used lakme peach milk moisturises daily....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.