One Lovely Blog Award !

11 Comments
Hi all !!
Harshita from Relationship Vows (Woes) has passed me this "One Lovely Blog Award" !!


She has been a regular follower on my blog, and perhaps i never knew she had a blog, check out her new born blog here Thank you so much Harshita for considering me for this award and thank you so so much for being an avid reader and you're always so modest & nice with your comments.

Now following are the rules for this award :-
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and shout out loud.
2. Pass on the award to 10-15 bloggers.
3. State 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Post the award pic on your wall.

Alright now its always tough for me to come up with some random facts about myself  i had a tough time compiling these facts for my last blog award too. 

  • I easily get bored of anything, and its quite difficult for me to continue my interest in something not-so-interesting.
  • I love cooking and i'm not too fond of food though, in fact everyone says i eat like a bird  but i'm not anorexic or over-weight because i maintain a healthy diet.
  • I love travelling and want to take a tour to all the hilly areas, I love mountains 
  • Oh and i don't like beaches and seaside area 
  • I have a very small, means really small social circle, just my family, 3-4 friends only. 
  • I love shopping, but feel lazy to go out and shop 
  • I want to get married lol  i'm serious and have always dreamed of a fairy tale kind of story. I'm waiting for my prince charming 


I hope the radom facts are not redundant and not stupid  . Ok so now i'll pass on this award to my fellow bloggers too 

Have a lovely day girls !! 

Godbless !




You may also like

11 comments:

  1. hi Upasana... Congrats.. and i wish u get your prince charming soooon :):) loved your blog and followed.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was so much fun to read.. :* love you upsiii <3 

    ReplyDelete
  3. MakeupMyPassion22 April 2012 at 17:08

    Lou u too deeps :* <3 its soo gud to hv frns like u :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion22 April 2012 at 17:09

    hii niesha :) welcome dear.. thanks for your lovely wishes.. n thanks for following too.. m heading back to ur blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harshita Srivastava22 April 2012 at 20:13

    Congrats Upasana...Did you know I have been blogging since the past one year :) i have another blog named Dreams V/s Reality(http://harshitasrivastava.blogspot.in/ )

    Relationship Vows(Woes) [
    http://relationshipvows.blogspot.in/ ] was started in the beginning of this year as a result of the agonies my friends and colleagues went through when they were in a relation and how the love in beginning used to be fresh and sweet but with time it became stale...It is an effort from my side to save so many relationships that are breaking due to misunderstandings and the bring back the eternal love :)And thank you so much for praising me and being so sweet to me :)
    God bless
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion22 April 2012 at 20:27

    Thank you harshita :) and i appreciate your effort for the ongoing scenario where people aren't ready to put in efforts to save their relationships :)  Godbless you tooo :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations Upasana ji for this award................. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Upsana... :) 
    and Harshita..   i agree with you that in the beginning verything is so fresh and lovely but after some years all that freahness goea away.. i have also seen my friends sufferening from the same prblms.. may be after some time people do take their relationshipa nd partner for granted.. and do not cherish them... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MakeupMyPassion23 April 2012 at 18:19

    Thank u ji :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. MakeupMyPassion23 April 2012 at 18:22

    yea exactly.. it takes a lot of effort, patience and most importantly time to save a relationship.. and people don't do any single thing to save it :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Harshita Srivastava27 April 2012 at 00:29

    yes i guess so...they are unable to accept that even though the honeymoon of their relation is over but the love isn't...Love is eternal and in Durjoy Dutta's words if it's not forever it's not love:) 

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.