Review : Dove Nourishing Oil care Repair Mask

12 Comments
Hi all !!
Today i'd be reviewing Dove Nourishing Oil care repair mask that i purchased back in February. This is my 2nd hair mask, even my first hair mask was from dove but that was discontinued some time ago. I really wanted to try Matrix Biolage Hair mask, but its quite difficult to purchase them here, so on my trip to Big Bazaar i picked up this mask.


Price : INR 300/-
Quantity : 200ml
Shelf Life : 2yrs

Claims :-


The packaging of the hair mask is a bulky and kinda huge tub, although its sturdy and i believe one can easily pull it off while travelling. The shape is quite unique, but i know few product's caps having 'unique' shape which don't fit in properly. This one does fit in properly 


How to use & Ingredients :-


I'm currently using Matrix Biolage Anti-Dandruff shampoo, read prabhjot's review here, and this hair mask and i must say that my hairs are loving the combination of both. The texture of the mask is almost buttery-creamy and it tends to melt into your hairs when you apply it. The fragrance is almost the same as that of most Dove hair care products


I just scoop out a bit of product and apply it on my clean hair from the middle of the length till the end and keep it on for 3-4mins. It is easy to apply and get easily absorbed into the hairs. I rinse my hairs once the time is up, and i do notice that it lathers a bit, but since i don't use it on scalp (who does it anyways ) it gets easily removed. 

What i like about it :- 
  • My hairs are really manageable and soft.
  • The regular usage of hair mask (i use it every time i wash my hairs, and i wash 2-3 times a week) has given my hairs quite a shine to them. They look more lively and full of life.
  • The fragrance stays for a few hours and then vanishes.
  • I've been using this mask for more than a month and it looks like i've been using it sparingly. Therefore this mask might last me for more than 3 months easily despite using it with every head wash.
  • Easily available online and on stores as well. 

What i don't like about it :- 
  • It takes bit of time to get properly washed out of my hairs, but good thing is that it lathers so i know that my hairs are free of hair mask once all the lather is rinsed.

Overall its a very decent hair mask which i'm loving a lot since only a few  hair products suit me, and this one suits me  Have you used Dove Nourishing Oil Care range ?? Which is your favorite hair mask ??

Oh and btw share in your thoughts about the pictures, i've been working to improve my photography skills 

Godbless !!



You may also like

12 comments:

  1. loved the pics! how did you take such awesome pics? i want to know how you did it!!!! :D 

    ReplyDelete
  2. MakeupMyPassion3 April 2012 at 14:23

    i will tell u :P :D deeps u use ny hair maskkk ??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Upasana....the pics have come up really well :) its a nice idea!!!
    I really liked this mask too but if one over-uses it, it does weigh the hair down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion3 April 2012 at 14:28

    hey swathi :) thanks a lot for appreciating the pics.. thankfully i don't over-use it :D :D 

    ReplyDelete
  5. i use the matrix one.. im sure you would have read t review on my blog :D i want to know the secret to such pweety pictures! 

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion3 April 2012 at 14:33

    :D :D aaah yes i wanna try matrix hair masksssss yarrrrrrrrrrrrr :( i cant get them here easily, salon people don't sell it .. i just wish stylecraze puts up the hair masks too in the latest releases :D i would tell u the shecret evening me ;) 

    ReplyDelete
  7. shecret jaldi batao!! waiting.. will come on fb in the evening and bug you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MakeupMyPassion3 April 2012 at 14:40

    yaaa oks :D :D 

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey Upasana m back... :P nice review girly... :) I've used L'Oreal Paris hair mask... :) nd m gonna try this one too ... :) 

    ReplyDelete
  10. MakeupMyPassion11 April 2012 at 17:08

    u shud also try this serum from loreal prabh :D we will get it on ou next shopping trip :P it takes cre of fuzzy hairs n flyaways ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey...lovely pics! I am an aspiring photographer!!! Teach me the techniques upasana?? ;)
    I have used the biolage hair mask and currently using this one! I use the hair mask after shampooing with biolage smooth therapy and trust me it does wonders to my hair. I have frizzy and extremely dry hair. Thankfully, after experimenting with differant products I have finally found something that helps! :claps:

    ReplyDelete
  12. i purchased this today, and you wrote a nice review so i'm excited to try it!


    Thanks


    Balsam - www.albalsamlife.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.