Tagged : 7 Deadly Beauty Sins

10 Comments
Hi all !!
Jyoti (our very own Jyo) from Everything that matters, has tagged me in 7 Deadly sins of Beauty, read her tag post here


As per the rules of tagging i'm also supposed to answer all the questions listed below  so please bear with my answers, i can get really boring at times  but hope to reveal all my beauty sins

So here are all the questions :-

What is your most inexpensive beauty product you love and why?
= The most inexpensive beauty products that i've tried so far and still repeat is local nail polish removers, those Davis and all  yeah believe it or not i never spent money on expensive nail products, not even a nail paint.

What is your most expensive beauty product you love and why?
= All my MAC purchases so far (which were all bought together) are accountable to be called expensive  Read my haul post HERE on Wiseshe.

Which beauty product you have love and hate relationship with? Name it.
I'm sorry for all those MAC Cosmo lovers, but would have to say this that despite being a gorgeous, attractive, elegant and a classy soft pink lipstick, i got fooled by it, i mean i didn't got enough time to test it on myself before buying it, and ended up with a lipstick that makes mockery of me every time i see it just because it doesn't suits me  that reminds me if anyone is interested in buying MAC Cosmo (used 4-5 times) please mail me.

What is your most delicious beauty product?
= Ummm.. kinda tricky question.. ok i would list 2 things according to the fragrance that i feel are delicious, i love Avon Naturals Lip Balms not only because they have a sweet fragrance but they taste yumm too. Secondly i'm loving Lux Magic Spell Body wash because its fragrance is just awesome 

Which product do you neglect due to laziness?
= Probably moisturizers and eye creams are the most neglected products for me, i'm too lazy to use both of them although i've started using them strictly for past one month and can see the upshot

What beauty product makes you feel confident?
= All my eye makeup products make me feel confident and positive. On a second thought i do love lip balms and glosses equally 

What traits you find attractive in opposite sex?
= More than attractiveness, i would say that any Man who has hearts to stand his ground and stick to what he says definitely earns my respect, also a little act of courtesy towards everyone (especially women, or say me ) would attract me  Looks also matter ! 

What items you would like to receive as a gift?
= I would like to receive following stuff as gifts (anytime) :-
  • MAC Eyeshadows !! 
  • INGLOT 
  • Black BErry !!
  • Kryolan 
  • Illamasqua
  • Sleek 
I know the list is already too much .. but as always i promise myself to fulfill these wishes for myself 
It was so much fun doing this post, and actually realizing all that i wrote. Now i know this tag post has been up for a while, and we're probably the last one's to get tagged, still i wanna tag Deepika of Divassence, Zara Bhabs from The World through my Retina, Erica from PurplesnPinks , Rekha from Glitter & Gorgeous, Krupa from All About Ladies ! Reveal your secrets girls 

Godbless !!





You may also like

10 comments:

  1. haha. It was a fun read Oopsie. :D Too bad cosmo dint suit you. :( 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arreeeee fasaaa diyaa mujhe firse.. I have two pending taggg to be done.. ufffffffff!!! btw  Now i know u better Upsi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MakeupMyPassion7 April 2012 at 14:00

    Hahaha ricky :D :D koi nai do it anytime re :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion7 April 2012 at 14:01

    jyo i hope cosmo worked for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. haa.. this is fun :) but I already have a pending tag post to be done :( anyways will do it soon.. yeah cosmo even I've one with me for sale :P loved reading Ups and thanks for the taaagggg :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. another tag post!! Yayyyy!!! Upsi i have a suggestion.. why dont you use another color lippie with cosmo and see if that combo works for you?? when you combine 2 lippies you get unique shades!! and who knows! it might suit you :) 

    ReplyDelete
  7. MakeupMyPassion7 April 2012 at 20:20

    :D :D rekha today i tried cosmo on top of maybelline bloom lip balm 
    http://www.makeupmypassion.com/2012/04/review-maybelline-lip-smooth-color.html and it looks good.. u do try with it i'm sure it will look gr8 on u too :D 

    ReplyDelete
  8. MakeupMyPassion7 April 2012 at 20:22

    :D deeps i tried it with maybelline bloom lip balm :D it looks amazing with it, i will try it in sunlight n tell if it looks equally gr8 ;) i hv already tried cosmo with other lippies but they never looked good on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. All about ladies12 April 2012 at 23:47

    wow..i got tagged again...thts so sweet of u :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. MakeupMyPassion13 April 2012 at 11:19

    pleasure krupa :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.