Review : Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom (Pink Blossom)

9 Comments
Hi all !!
Today i'd be reviewing another addition to my lip balms, and that is Maybelline Lip Smooth color Bloom in shade Pink Blossom. I was regretting because i couldn't buy Maybelline Smooth lip color and care , so i splurged and bought this lip balm from UrbanTouch here


Price : INR 99/-
Quantity : 1.7gms
Shelf Life : 3yrs


It comes packed inside a cardboard packaging with all the details. The lip balm's packaging is quite sturdy, and is slim & slender in shape.


Claims & Ingredients :-


The lip balm is creamy white in color, which changes color in 3-4 seconds after contact with lips. It provides sheer lip color, and is moisturizing but not much. The color is build-able and on my pigmented lips it tends to go dark cherry in color if i layer it in order to provide some moisture to my lips , so i can say that it is a lipstick in form of balm !


Swatch :-


On girls with less pigmented lips, it might turn out as a pretty pink and more of Fuchsia pink, but on my pigmented lips its more of a berry shade with a decent tint. The "tint" doesn't settles into fine lines, and leaves a nice tint on my lips, more like a stain. I spotted one more shade in this range, i.e peach blossom.

What i like about it :-
  • Its super pretty shade and i just love the way it changes color !
  • Very sweet candyfloss kind of fragrance
  • Its not greasy or waxy !
  • Slender packaging ; a nice change from the rest of the balms i have.
  • For me it works in 2 ways, a lip balm and a lipstick .
  • Super affordable 
  • Easily available online and in stores.
  • Has a shelf life of 3yrs which is good enough for the lip balms.
  • This will last me easily for a year besides i know i'll be using it on alternate days.

What i don't like about it :-
  • One can easily over paint the lips in order to provide moisturization to lips !
  • Doesn't hydrates lips for a longer time.
Have you tried this lip balm yet ?? Share in your thoughts !!

Godbless !



You may also like

9 comments:

  1. i have both! the pink and the peach! but somehow the pink seems to show up more than the peach.. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. MakeupMyPassion4 April 2012 at 17:50

    oh thank God u told me :D i was bout to order peach out of curiosity :D u like it ?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya i do... :) it shows up on my lips.. but im sure it wont show up on ppl who have very pigmented lips :D 

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion4 April 2012 at 18:25

    then its a pass for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harshita Srivastava4 April 2012 at 18:28

    Ya...I have it...And I love it :D
    Nice review Upsiii
    (U know today is my best friend Upasana's b'day :P)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion4 April 2012 at 19:38

    Thanku harshita :D its a nice change indeed na :) Happy bday to ur frn tooo :D :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harshita Srivastava5 April 2012 at 18:59

    yes it is :)
    and a thanks from my frnd's side :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanttt!!! But I hav t wait for my lip balms t get over..I have so many of them :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. MakeupMyPassion6 April 2012 at 22:41

    bhabs try it once u finish up all ur lip balms ;) this one does magic like the nyx mood lip gloss :D 

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.