Review : Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub

7 Comments
Hi all !
Today i'd be reviewing Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub. I love scrubs but only recently i started using them back again. Earlier when gel based scrubs were not available i totally missed using the scrubs because the cream based ones had walnut particles and the cream part used to make my skin oily. 


So when i saw this in my sister's bag i asked her to give me and buy another one for herself , advantage of being youngest one  Anyways, what made me literally snatch it from her bag was "blackhead clearing", "daily scrub" and cute blue packaging. 

Claims :-
Visibly Less blackheads in just 3 days. Oil Free, won't clog pores


Price : INR 80/-
Quantity : 80gms

The packaging is really simple and neat with blue body and visible graphics that has enough details printed on it. The cap is quite good and sturdy.

Ingredients :-


Swatch :-


The texture of this scrub is gel like, with micro-scrubbing beads which are gentle but very very effective. These beads or particles, call them whatever you want, can be felt working on your skin and the scrubbing is really noticeable. My only concern with this scrub was that would it be gentle and yet effective to scrub my face without bruising my skin and making it oily. The scrubbing is really good, it lathers well, and one can scrub almost daily, although i scrub now on alternate days. The results are good, but one needs to continue using it in order to get rid of the stubborn blackheads.

What i liked about it :- 

  • Light gel like texture with micro-beads that scrub skin effectively and gently and gets dissolved.
  • Nice fragrance.
  • Oil Free formula.
  • Doesn't leaves paper dry skin or bruised skin.
  • Great for every day use (although i use it on alternate days now) and yes for me visibly reduced blackheads.
  • Dirt cheap 
  • Easily Available

What i don't like about it :-
  • Not effective for old stubborn black heads.
  • I don't think it would be suitable for dry skin that needs extra scrubbing.
  • Can't think of anything more 

Which is your favorite Scrub ?? How do you get rid of blackheads ?? Share in your thoughts below ..

Godbless !




You may also like

7 comments:

  1. Woww...Supah review..Ups!!! :D 
    I don use only anything for blackheads :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. it also has a cooling sensation on my face! but it did not remove blackheads :/ but nevertheless i loved the scrub :P 

    ReplyDelete
  3. MakeupMyPassion10 April 2012 at 20:47

    yea deeps u hv dry skin naa :D i assumed it won't work for dry skin .. n i never felt cooling sensation :(( me too love d scrub :D :D 

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion10 April 2012 at 20:49

    ricky i didn't get ur 2nd line re :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used it too....it was my first scrub ever...nd I found it good... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion11 April 2012 at 17:17

    yea :D i won't suggest u to go for those cream based apricot/walnut scrubs then :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've used it too....its really good for people like me having sensitive skin... :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.