Review: - Lotus Herbals Safe Sun intensive Sun block spray.

11 Comments


Post by Prabh (Entry 2)


Hey everyone...today I’m going to review a product from Lotus. Last year I’d used sunscreen from Lotus of 40 SPF but this year I’ve bought another sunscreen from Lotus with 50 SPF. The reason for buying this is that, that last year I got much tan even after using the 40 spf sunscreen, may be my skin is sensitive. So this year I used this sunscreen and got very good results. IT can be bought from various beauty stores and chemist shops and also from various online website like www.stylecraze.com, www.urbantouch.com. I got mine from stylecreaze.com.

Here is the Product:-


Well as I mentioned this sunblock is a spray. This is my first every beauty product which I got as a spray and I’m happy to have it.

Here is its another look:-


The core reason to buy this one is to prevent tanning because last year my skin suffered a lot of tanning. The sunblock with 40 SPF was cream base and gave matte look. It did it work but not much and this sunblock has satisfied my all needs.

This sunscreen claims to be anti-UVA and anti-UVB. Well I would like to give you a brief knowledge about UVA and UVB. UVA is ultraviolet rays type A and UVB is ultraviolet rays type B. Both the UVA and UVB rays are invisible to human eyes but they can damage our skin very badly. 

UVB rays can cause cellular damage to outer layers of the skin, drying and aging the skin. They penetrate into the deepest cell layers of the epidermis and are the main cause of sunburn, DNA-damage and the development of skin cancer. UVA rays, or ultraviolet light, type A, penetrate deeply into the connective tissue. They cause immunosuppression and chronic light-induced damage. UVA rays are also responsible for phototoxic as well as photo allergic reactions. A good sunblock is able to block these harmful rays. As this Lotus Herbals sunblock claims to be Anti-UVA and Anti-UVB so I’m very happy to have it.

This sunblock spray is white in color. Here is its swatch..


My experience:-
  • I have a very good experience with this sunblock.
  • It is not at all greasy.
  • Easy to apply.
  • It’s Sweat Proof so it won’t wipe out with sweat.
  • Easy to carry.

The Ingredients of this sunblock are:-



Pros:-
  • Its Anti-UVB and Anti-UVA feature makes it a must buy product.
  • Its 50 spf helps to fight tanning.
  • It has a very pleasant fragrance.
  • It suits all most every skin type.
  • It is sweat and water proof.

Cons:-
I can’t think of any cons.

How to use:-
Its easy fine mist spray provides easy and quick protection. Spray directly on all exposed parts of the body (arms, neck, legs) before exposure to sun. For face, spray into hands and apply to face.

This bottle is 80 ml in quantity. It has shelf life of 3 years. It costs Rs. 265 INR.

God Bless...cya...





You may also like

11 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion18 June 2012 at 14:26

    nice review prabh :)) i can't get enough of matte sunblock :D will get this one for arms and legs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MakeupMyPassion18 June 2012 at 14:29

    woww :D i shud defo.try this one soon then :D bhumi is this 1 apt for monsoon ? i mean cz of humidity n all the spf 40 wala sunblock gets wiped away :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely good for the body parts i guess. ;) Face ke liye i trust my SPF 40 3-in-1 matte ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion18 June 2012 at 14:30

    even i wanna try this for body :D i use matte 3-in-1 sunblock for my face :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah a spray on sunscreen..im definitely buying this after my other lotus sun screen gets over..its so economical as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion22 June 2012 at 10:25

    :D yea lee.. especially for monsoons this is going to be a gr8 bet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup it stays ...its water proof property solves all purpose :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah Jyoti....its good for face too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yaa Lee...its good and economical... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. MakeupMyPassion22 June 2012 at 12:48

    and this makes me wanna try it :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.