My Entry for L'Oreal Festive Eye makeup @ ZestFul Nails : Galaxy Carnival

10 Comments
Hi all !!
Just to inform you all that i have sent in my entry for the amazing contest held at Zestfulnail. I'd like to thanks Uzma for inviting me to take part, and i'm moreover glad that i could make it before the deadline LOl .. umm i was too distracted for the past few days, therefore this wasn't a planned look. I just clicked whatever random stuff i did on my eyes .. and after thinking for 2-4 days whether to send it or not, i finally gave it in.. So here's my first entry for the contest..

GALAXY CARNIVAL




This look of course isn't wearable until and unless you're going out for a carnival, and i didn't wanted to blend out the colors to extreme to make it wearable, i just wanted the colors to be prominent and fun !! 

I have sent in another entry, and hopefully i'll share it with you all once its published. Do check out this amazing contest being held on Zestulnails blog by Uzma in collaboration with L'oreal. I also want to send in a few entries for the same contest being held on New Love makeup, and Vanity No Apologies just hope that i'm not too late 


Godbless !!



You may also like

10 comments:

  1. it looks awesome!! but yeah not wearable but the colors are lovely!! :D and btw why were you distracted??

    ReplyDelete
  2. MakeupMyPassion27 June 2012 at 11:25

    thanku deeps :D :* <3 <3 umm i was jus mentally tired n upset i guess :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah :o.it looks fantabulous!..its like a rainbow on eyes :p..i love it upsi! <3..id b very surprised if this didnt win..u rock babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woww so here it is finally :)) yeah this brings the real carnival look na ups.. i always wanted to go to Rio carnival.. I am sure I will make it one day and that day this will be my look :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. MakeupMyPassion27 June 2012 at 18:03

    hahaha yes it is rekha :D thanks for liking it ;) take me along to rio carnival n i'l b ur mua :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. MakeupMyPassion27 June 2012 at 20:30

    aaah thanku lee :D ur so kind wid ur words :* i'm looking forward to the next entry :P :P u shud wait for it too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MakeupMyPassion27 June 2012 at 22:37

    thanks for liking pari :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing work upasana...this look shows your hard work...and All the Best :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. MakeupMyPassion28 June 2012 at 18:03

    thanku prabhjot :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.