Review : Vaseline Lip Therapy Rose

6 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 3)

Hello everyone...today I’m going to review a product from a very renowned brand. Its Vaseline Lip Therapy lip balm. I love lip balms and lip glosses and when such a big brand introduces a lip balm I can’t stop myself from buying it. But the fact is I’m regretting for buying it. Till now out of all the lip balms and lip glosses I’ve ever tried, it’s the worst one. It wasn’t expected from such a brand but personally I didn’t like this lip balm. I think I’ve totally wasted my money on this product.
I’ve tried almost every product of Vaseline. From Vaseline jelly to Vaseline body lotions, all of its products are so good and give incredible results. But this lip balm is totally a disaster. 

I bought this lip balm from a chemist shop. It is also available online from website like www.urbantouch.com, www.stylecraze.com

Here is the Product:-




This lip balm comes in 4 flavours:-
Aloe Vera, Coca Butter, Rose, Normal.

I have the rose one.

One afternoon I was going home from college and I stopped at a chemist shop to buy it. When I reached home I applied this lip balm and to my surprise it was all grainy. I mean its texture was like grain and granular. I felt as if I’ve applied clay which has grain in it (I’ve no words to explain its texture.)
Then I put this lip balm in the fridge. Next day I applied it again, and I found it little better. Its grains had settled down, maybe it was because of the extreme summers it turned grainy.




My experience:-
  • Its one of the worst lip balms i’ve ever used.
  • Its texture can be well defined as waxy and granular.
  • It Can give little good results when kept in fridge.
  • It gives beautiful red tint to your lips. This is the only 1 good thing about this lipbalm.
  • I always get crumbs of this balm in my mouth whenever I apply it.



Pros:-
  • Smells really good.
  • Packing is good.



Cons:-
  • Its texture is not at all suitable for lips, and moreover won’t work for extra dry lips.
  • It is wont treat dry and cracked lips, i’m not sure if my balm was the defected piece though.
  • Has waxy texture.
  • It can only be applied when kept in fridge. So you using this balm while travelling isn’t a good idea.


I would not recommend this lip balm to anyone.  Other Vaseline lip products like Vaseline jelly, Vaseline lip care are much much better than this lip balm.

Its 4g in quantity and costs Rs. 100 INR.
God Bless....cya 
  


You may also like

6 comments:

  1. As soon as i read smoothes dry lips...i thought to buy it....bt aftr reading review cheeeee bekar..... my mabelline wala is far much better than this ... m happy with it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MakeupMyPassion20 June 2012 at 12:42

    hahaa i knw :D even i was expecting it to turn out nice :D but its a dud :P the pix show it all :) wich maybelline balm u use aayu ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah Aayushi dnt buy it....its a dud...not at all good for dry lips...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bhushavali Mitr Priyamanathoz24 June 2012 at 01:04

    Oops... That's sad... I've tried the cocoa therapy. It was relatively ok. The moisture was not great but the taste was too good!!!
    Lovely blog you have here. Do drop by mine sometime!!! :)
    Fashion Panache

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybelline lip smoothie in crannberry shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    You must have bought a spoiled one. Cause I had a similar experience when I left it behind in the car, under hot sun. Initially it was very good. Texture and the color were just awesome. I re bought it :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.