Review : Fair & Lovely advanced multivitamin daily fairness expert cream

13 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 1)

First of all I would like to wish MakeUpMyPassion Blog very happy birthday. I congratulate the blog and the blogger for completing 1 successful year.

Today I am going to review a well known cream. Its Fair & Lovely advanced multivitamin daily fairness expert cream. I didn’t buy it for any reason I just wanted to give it a try so I bought it.

Here is the product:-







The cream claims to target 5 fairness problem like -
  • Precision on skin marks.
  • Targeting of sun tan.
  • Targeting of dullness.
  • Lightening action on dark circles.
  • Lightening of skin color. 






Few weeks ago I encountered that I’m getting dark circles. I’ve used this cream for about 2 weeks and I felt that my dark circles actually got lightened. Well then I actually felt good that I got this cream. I didn’t found any change in my skin tone yet.

The carton also has a fairness meter with the help of which you can check how perfectly this cream is working. You can compare your skin tone, lightening of spots and lightening of under eye dark circles. 




The cream is baby pink in color and has a fruity like sweet fragrance. Here is its swatch.





My experience:-
  • I had an ok-ok experience with this cream.
  • One think which I liked about this cream is about its fragrance which is very pleasant.
  • By using this cream my dark circles have got lightened. So it does give good results.
  • Another it’s very light for the pocket and can be afforded easily


Pros:-
  • It has reduced my dark circles.
  • It does not irritate the skin.
  • It suits almost every skin type.
  • It is not sweaty at all.


Cons:-
  • One thing which I do not liked about this cream is that after applying this cream it leaves my face white. I mean it doesn't blends properly and sometime it leaves white lines.
  • Even after blending it properly makes my face white, and leaves a white cast. 

The product claims to be tested by Dermatologists. It also says that it does not contain any harmful material or bleach. This cream is 50gms in weight and costs Rs. 82 INR and has a shelf life of 2 years. This cream can be purchased from any chemist shop and various online shopping website like www.urbantouch.com.
That’s it about this cream. Hope you like the review.

God Bless...cya..



You may also like

13 comments:

  1. MakeupMyPassion14 June 2012 at 13:25

    absolutely agree with u prabh.. fair n lovely is one of the oldest brands that i remember and relate with when i was a child :D they do leave a white cast on face, don't know if it works or not :D but i loved their sunblock that they launched some 5-6 yrs ago, i was in 10th grade that time, ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lighten ur dark circles.... OMG ....
    buying it today only :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nicely reviewed prabh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MakeupMyPassion14 June 2012 at 18:40

    hahaah i don't have dark circles thankfully :P i'm still searching for a right eye product ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MakeupMyPassion14 June 2012 at 18:41

    hiii lee ;) hows u ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx people for likening my review :) Ya upasana its very old brand and I hate its instant whitening effect.. :-j :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh have u tried aroma magic upsi?

    ReplyDelete
  8. MakeupMyPassion15 June 2012 at 20:50

    naa haven't :D suggest me smthn good, i'd get one soon after i finish up the pending products :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. try aroma magic's under eye gel if u dont have a fine line problem otherwise go for the cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. MakeupMyPassion18 June 2012 at 14:17

    sure :) everyone seems to be liking that gel :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. But it has paraben !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. v cant deny the presence of these nishita..its a choice if we want to buy them or nt ... sadly fair and lovely doesnt really works .. :( the results r temporary

    ReplyDelete
  13. where we can buy this fair & lovely cream, i want to order

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.