Review : Parachute Advansed Body Lotion - All season

15 Comments

Hi all !!
Today i'd be reviewing Parachute Advansed Body Lotion---the one which has a very cute seductive ad lol :D . Hmmm i was least interested to buy body lotion because i already had to finish my fav.body lotions . But ever since this product started flashing in ads, i wanted to try it because of the cute'n curvy packaging.

There are basically 2 versions of this product, one is All Season Gentle Care (which i'm going to review) and the other is Dry skin Intensive Care.
This is the All season Gentle care :-


Claims :-
  • 100% natural moisturisers.
  • For soft and silky skin with milk of coconut fruit.
  • Contains moisturisers from Natural Source
Directions for use :-
For best results, apply daily all over your body. Suitable for use by entire family.


Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Variant Details

Dry Skin, Intense Care: for dry skin that needs intense moisturization

All Season, Gentle Care: for skin that requires light moisturization

Product
Pack Size
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes)
Parachute Advansed Body Lotion
250ml
Rs 99/-
100ml
Rs 49
40ml
Rs 22
20ml
Rs 10


The lotion is housed inside a plastic curvy bottle, to be specific very feminine kind of packaging, irrespective of the colors. The packaging has ingredients details and other specific information one needs to know. The "all season care" bottle is of very light green color, with Parachute's trademark symbol on the front.




The texture of the body lotion is just right, neither too runny nor too thick. And yes its not greasy !! I mean this lotion is supposed to be used for all seasons, and i bought it in January. Initially i thought that it won't suit my combination skin, which gets terribly dry in Winters. But to my surprise, it hydrates my skin very well (read: not greasy, not oily, not dry, just healthy skin)

I have a habit of using body lotions/moisturisers/body creams etc on my face first rather than the body. This habit has made me receptive to knowing whether that product will work or not. On the other way round, the product which is meant for face, that doesn't works for me, gets utilized on my body 

And i easily break out if a product is a big no-no for me But this body lotion hasn't break me down. 
  • The body lotion has a very strong shampoo kind of sweet smell, which is okay for me, as i don't mind the fragrance. It stays for a good long time, and then fades away.
  • The texture being just right, gets easily absorbed into the skin, without making the skin greasy.
  • It has properly hydrated my skin in winters, while i do need to re-apply it after doing chores. I don't mind using it again and again. With its daily use for more than 2 weeks, my skin is more soft and supple.
  • It is easily available at all leading stores and shops.
  • Its extremely affordable (check the price list above) and i'm using 100ml bottle (priced at Rs.49/-) and it will easily last me another month.


Swatch :-

This body lotion, i believe can be easily used in winters by beauties with oily skin , while it will be good for use in summers too. For dry skin, it might not be that much satisfying, they should try the dry skin variant in this range. 


Have you used Parachute Advansed Body Lotion ?? 

Godbless !!



You may also like

15 comments:

  1. nice review upasana ji.... ;) I got a small packing of it free with Parachute oil.. :)) ...well it is a very good Body lotion... B-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review upasana.... ;) i got its very small packing free with the parachute oil... :)) it is really very good body lotion... B-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D it is :) + no pimples till now lol =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. sounds like a really good product and a great price for a nice moisturizer. I remember my friend saying she had used it a few months back and that she really likes it a lot. The fragrance is also something that she enjoyed saying that it was nice and light and not overpowering like others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes priyanka :) its definitely a nice moisturiser do use it if you haven't u'll luv fragrance too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just luv the smell of this body lotion

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really well written review! I have been using the parachute body lotion for sometime right now and I have really liked it! The moisturizer works great for me and has made my skin softer and smoother too and the fragrance is really nice without being overpowering. Definitely recommend others to use this product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanku Anushka :D the fragrance is really good.. except the fact it took me some time to get adjusted to it :)) this is one moisturizer after vaseline healthy white that i'd be using through out the year \m/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely agree with you Upasana.. this is a must have in my kit too. I actually have one in my purse that I carry to work so I can use it in case I need to go out in the sun anytime of the day. Really does a great job of moisturizing my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice review! I have recently picked up this moisturizer after reading some great reviews about it. It works great as a moisturizer for my skin and I love the sweet fragrance of it too! I also like the fact that it is not greasy or oily and that it has natural ingredients in it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanku Namitha :) i too love it now :x

    ReplyDelete
  12. After reading a lot of great reviews of this body lotion I decided to pick it up this month.  So far it has worked really well for me.. I apply it regularly and it has worked well on my somewhat dryish skin. I feel that it has made my skin softer and smoother too. Thanks to blogs like yours I am able to find great product!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MakeupMyPassion20 March 2012 at 14:18

    Thanku soumya :) glad u liked the reviews !! for dry skin get its other variant specially for dry skin, it might work wonders for u swty :) 

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.