Review : Biotique Bio Margosa Fresh Daily Dandruff Expertise Shampoo & Conditioner

10 Comments

Hi all !!
Today i'd review one of the shampoo's i purchased trusting my instincts, with a faith that if it wouldn't do any good to my hairs, at least it won't do any bad. !! But i don't blame the brand, this shampoo went horrible for me, presenting to you-- Biotique Bio Margosa Fresh Daily Dandruff Expertise Shampoo & Conditioner !!
Read on ....


Price : INR 99/-
Net Weight : 120ml, 4.2fl.oz
Shelf life : 3years after manufacturing

Claims :-


Was i suffering from dandruff the time i purchased it ?? NO , i bought it in December, thinking that i still have january to attend, and since its january, i may or may not get dry and flaky scalp, that was the reason i thought to buy this shampoo. Strange no ?? But most of us do purchase randomly, thinking it might be of some use in near future.
Anyways, since it was my first Biotique shampoo, and as it says that the product is not a cosmetic product, it has therapeutic properties, i had full confidence it it. 

Ingredients :-


  • Gandhak (sulphur) 3.0%
  • Neem (Azadirachta indica) 5.0%
  • Chotidudhi (Euphorbia thymi folia) 2.0%
  • Bhringraj (Eclipta erecta) 4.0%
  • Ritha (Sapindus mukorossi) 3.0%
  • Lotion Base Q.S


Packaging & Swatch :-

My Experience !!
  • I didn't like the packaging first of all, the plastic bottle just has a plastic cap, but no stopper inside, if you understand what i mean.
  • Secondly, the fragrance was... ummm i don't know how exactly to describe it 
  • To be frank, i used this shampoo 4 times (the fourth time was final), and this shampoo from the initial gave me dry flaky scalp which consequently turned into dandruff !! 
  • I stopped using this shampoo and my scalp was back to normal 

Many of you, who have been constantly reading my posts, know that i did mention about this shampoo giving me dandruff. For now, i have been using Matrix Biolage Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, which is definitely good !! I don't know why it turned out to be such a huge disappointment, but i'm definitely not going to buy it or use it again at any cost.

Did you use this shampoo ?? How fair it was with you ? Do share in your experience !!

Don't forget to enter my giveaway !! oh and one more thing, many of you who have filled out the forms, i want to remind that Sending in a Post is required for you to qualify for the giveaway. 

Godbless !!




You may also like

10 comments:

  1. same pinch! this dint work for me at all!! this is such a dud! :-Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa i'm glad to know that it wasn't only me :D
    dud dud :-q

    ReplyDelete
  3. me had the same and horrible experience with this........... my scalp became full of powdery dandruff.. :(:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really very bad shampooo.... :|

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK GOD I DIDN'T BUY THIS ONE..I WAS GOING TO BUY THIS AS I'M SUFFERING FROM DANDRUFF...THANX A TON DEAR...HEY U KNOW WHAT MY BST FRIEND'S NAME IS ALSO UPASANA
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey harshita, surprisingly, it didn't work for me, or for any of the other fellow bloggers, as you can judge from the comments.. but my mom used it and it was ok for her :) guess it a below average product :-$

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same here! It's aggravated the dry and itchy sensation!! Now wondering what to do with the rest of the bottle :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. its better not to use it @869192e44378919b4beb69213cd596f7:disqus :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best dandruff remedy I have found is SBM Ayurcare's Dandreena and Thiruthaali Leaf Juice Shampoo. It took away my flakes and itchiness. I'm buying more next week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I regret for seeing your post so late. I bought this 2 months ago my dandruff was in control these times but after using this it has increased a lot. I wish I should have searched online for reviews before buying this.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.