Review : Maybelline Unstoppable Smudge Proof Eyeliner

9 Comments

Post by Prabh (Entry 12)


Hi girls....i’m back with an amazing product’s review. An eyeliner from Maybelline. Its An amazing Maybelline product which I have been using for the past 1 and ½ years

Here is the product:-




I used to use Avon kajal earlier, but it smudges around my eyes so I switched to this kohl pencil from Maybelline. I bought it from a store in Chandigarh. It’s also available online on many websites like www.urbantouch.com and www.stylecraze.com.
When I started using it, it didn’t disappoint me, rather it has helped me to improve my makeup. This eyeliner is very easy to use and is very smooth on my eyes and it does not smudge at all. It Self sharpening packaging swivels up and down so point is always sharp and ready to define.

Here is its swatch:-




My Experience:-
  • It works really very well on waterline of my eyes.
  • It does not smudge so it can last for many hours.
  • Moreover it is water proof.
  • It’s really very smooth and gives an extra dark shade.
This eye liner is also available in Brown shade. It costs Rs. 240INR.
Cya..God Bless... 


You may also like

9 comments:

  1. mee too have this :D i mostly use it as a base for smokey eyemakeup /:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooolll... ;) good product indeed... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...would love to have it's brown shade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. even i wanna have a brown one :) i just realized i don't own any brown eyeliner :((

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice review Prabh...i saw the brown shade but somehow I liked the brown one in Loreal..give it a try..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krupa... u talking about the l'oreal contour pencils ??? :-?

    ReplyDelete
  7. no upsi...its another one...a bit pricey than contour pencils...the quality was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh okay ;;-) i hvnt indulged into high priced eye pencils till now =(( one day soon 2:-p

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you .. :)

HealthKart Discount Coupon

Use Healthkart coupon to get a discount of Rs.100/- on minimum purchase of Rs.500/-
upasanaK115V1CX


Copyright © MakeupMyPassion 2015. Powered by Blogger.